chapter thirteen

A'Zharia || Zee" Serious issue, do you need some tissue? "

A'Zharia || Zee
" Serious issue, do you need some tissue? "

" Yo Zee get up! " I heard Nau'Jour's voice boom throughout my room. I groaned and turned on my left side, facing away from him.

I heard the light flick on and footsteps. I felt a cold breeze as the cover was snatched off me.  I sat up and cuffed my hands in my lap and stared at him.

" What? " I asked, annoyed at the fact he knows I don't like to be woken up out of my sleep.

" I told you I'a see ya later. What's the problem bro? " Nau'Jour said crossing his arms.

" You think I'm suppose to be okay with you cheating on me? " I looked at him as if he could help me make sense of it too.

" So that makes you leave school early and half ass answer me when we text. " He said having some type of point, but it still didn't cover my little bit of hurt.

" Okay I got called to the office because I can graduate early. Early as in December. Dr.Hines told me I could go home so I did. " I told him in all honesty. Nau'Jour smiled a bit at me.

" Ohh yeah. Tia popped up on me in the fucking bathroom. So I mean hey. I'm amazing, not a human. I sure fucking don't have feelings. " I finished.

" Man I'm sorry. I don't know what else to do, but show you I can make this right. " He said walking around the bed towards me.

" I'm proud of you for graduating early too. " He smiled at me, making me blush a little.

It was no lie that Nau'Jour had me wrapped around his finger. In just these two months of us getting to know each other all over again, I think I've fell hard as hell for him.

I couldn't find words to reply to him, so I sat with my head down. He directed my head upwards to face him.

" You crying? " Nau'Jour asked me. I wiped my face and looked at my damp hand. I didn't even notice I was crying.

" This is a...... " He paused wiping face.

" Serious issue, do you need some tissue? " He asked me. I chuckled and shook my head no.

" Can we just chill the rest of the night? " Nau'Jour asked me. I shrugged as I sat back in the bed.

" Give me my damn cover though. " I laughed a bit. He shook his head as he got up and got my cover.

The whole night we laid in my bed and watched tv. It felt good to knkw where he is. I don't wanna become one of those girlfriends who be down your back, but I have to so be it.

The next morning I woke kind of early to make sure Zoie was up so I could tell him the news. Plus, he is my legal guardian so I need him to come to the school and sign the papers.

" Why the hell is that boy in my house? " Zoie asked me as I came down the stairs.

" Well damn goodmorning to you too. " I said getting me a bottle of water out the fridge.

" I need you to come to my school and sign some papers. " I informed Zoie. His face grew curious.

" I can graduate in December, but you need tk sign off. " Zoie damn near spit his coffee hot as his eyes grew wide.

" Are you fucking serious? " I nodded my head slowly smiling at him.

" OOHHHH SHITT ! " He jumped up and down.

" Yo mama finna be so damn proud. " He said hugging me.

It never fully registered that my mother wasn't here to share this moment with me. It only hit me once Zoie said something. I guess he saw the look on my face.

" I'm sorry. I know how you feel about that. " Zoie said with sorrow in his voice.

" I'm fine. " I forced a smile.

" So I'm taking off work so we can sign these papers then go see my auntie. " He said referring to my mother.

I smiled and nodded. I guess he couldn't read through my bluff. I walked upstairs to see was Nau'Jour ready.

" You going to school? " I asked as I saw him putting on his jacket.

" Are you going is the question. "

" I'm going to get my papers signed then to visit my mama. " I told him.

" You want me to go with you? " He asked. I twisted my mouth while nodding.

" You sure? " I guess he was questioning the fact of him meeting my mother. I think I was questioning it too in my head.

I nodded my head holding onto his torso. " Alright. " He said kissing my forehead.