chapter twelve

A'Zharia || Zee " If only I could sleep all my problems away

A'Zharia || Zee
" If only I could sleep all my problems away. "

2 months later...

" Come on say it. " Nau'Jour whispered in my ear as he slid in and out of me fast as ever.

" Shit daddy. " I moaned out as it seemed like he was only going harder and harder. After we both reached our climax, we got cleaned up and got ready for school.

" You gon' learn to quit fucking with me. " Nau'Jour told me.

I laughed as I washed up. This was the second time we had make up sex in our relationship. The first time was when I lost my virginity to him.

Of course we've had sex other times, but this time I caught him cheating. He was texting some girl name Kate. They were exchanging pictures and there were even messages saying they met up.

I confronted him this morning when he decided to walk in my house unannounced. I found the messages yesterday, but couldn't believe it. At first he was denying it then one thing led to another and we were having sex

" You're gonna have to learn how to be loyal. " I said to him.

I walked to my dresser to look for some tights. I didn't want to put underwear on because I was hurting.

" You really finna keep bringing it up? " He asked sounding like I was bothering him.

" Of course. I'm not just about to push this under the rug. "

I got a white tank top and slipped it on and threw on a black nike jacket. I saw my ugg slippers and decided to wear those.

" You can't blame me. I'm use to being like this. " Nau'Jour protested.

" And this where we're gonna fuck up at. You can't keep saying " I'm like this. " and " This is how I am. I can't changed. " if you're not trying to make a change. " I told him.

" Words are just words. Anyone can make them sound good. Actions shows change. " I said looking him dead in his eyes.

He simply nodded and I grabbed my bookbag as we made our way downstairs. Zoie was already gone for work.

The whole ride to school was quiet. I could sense some type of tension, but it felt little to none.

" Act normal please. " Nau'Jour told me before we got out the car. I looked at him like he was crazy and just got out.

I heard him laugh a bit behind me. We walked up to the school and Nick was already being loud as hell.

" THAT NIGGA NIGEL STOOPIDDD. " Nick screamed walking towards Nau'Jour and I.

" What's with the bothered face? " Nick asked me.

" Shit. " I said walking past him. I heard talk shit from behind, but I wasn't worried about that right now.

I walked into my first period class and took my seat all the way in the back like usual. I don't like sitting in the front of the room. I feel like I can't see my surroundings and shit like that.

" Alright guys, today we're gonna start with a bellringer on what's impacting you at the momet. If anything isn't impacting positively, write about what's impacting negatively. " Mr.Jones said to us as he entered the class.

Some of the class groaned and some laughed.

" Now what we look like telling you what's going on in our life? " Corey asked Mr.Jones, gaining laughs around the room.

" It's not like I'm letting everyone else read them Mr.Hatcher. " Mr.Jones replied.

" You all have fifteen minutes. " He said sitting down.

I couldn't wrap my head around a lie to write on the paper. In the mist of thinking I was interrupted.

" A'Zharia Willis report to the main office. " I heard over the intercom. I grabbed my bookbag knowing I might be a minute and headed out the class.

Once I made it to the office the counselor directed towards the principal office.

" Hello Miss Willis. " The principal greeted me. I gave her a small smile as I sat across from her.

" You're probably wondering why you're here. Well, If you look here. " She pointed at a piece of paper.

" You have over enough credits to graduate at the end of this semester if you'd like. Which is only a month and half away. " She told me.

I was beyond shocked. I knew I did good in school. I just didn't know I was this ahead of myself.

" I think I want to go ahead and graduate early. " I told her. She gave me a big koolaid smile before she spoke.

" You'll need your guardian to come sign a few things even though you're eighteen, you're still in school. " I nodded at her.

" Other than that you're free to go back to class or go home. "

" Alright thanks. " I said getting up, walking towards the rest room since I really had to pee.

Once I got in the bathroom I handled my business kind of quickly. While I was still in the stall I ordered me an uber.

I walked out the stall and to the sink to wash my hands. As I was washing my hands I heard someone come in the restroom. I didn't pay it any mind since this is school, and people go to the restroom all the time.

" Well hi there. " I heard a familiar voice say. I turned to be met with Tia. I could really careless about these scare pops, if that's what she's about to starg doing.

" If you're coming here to threaten me or scare me, save it. " I said drying my hands off.

" I just want you to know I haven't forgot about you. That's all. " She smiled at me.

" Nice one. " I said about to walk out, but she stopped me.

" No really. I kind of miss you. I miss my bestfriend. Daryl was really trying to off his family. I had to cooperate or get killed. " She started to plead to me.

" I don't wanna sound rude, but right now isn't the best time. Can we try this again next week? " I asked her, knowing next week I'd just cuss her out or get Nau'Jour to handle her.

She nodded and wiped the few tears that fell from her eyes. I just headed out the restroom and to the office to sign myself out. My uber was there by the time I was done.

As I got in the uber, I texted Nau'Jour to let him know he wouldn't have to take me home after school.

Me: you don't have to take me home today

My Nau'Jourrr😫🧸: why?

Me: got an uber

My Nau'Jourrr😫🧸: why you leave school?

Me: long story.

My Nau'Jourrr😫🧸: stop half ass answering me bro. i'll see you later..

I sighed and locked my phone. Once I got home I thanked my driver and headed in the house. I made sure I locked the door before I headed to my room.

I stripped from my clothes and got right under my covers. A nap was what I needed. If only I could sleep all my problems away.