chapter eleven

A'Zharia || Zee" I wanna hear you say it

A'Zharia || Zee
" I wanna hear you say it. "

" You think this cute? " I asked Nick, holding up a 90s themed jean jacket.

" Oh that bitch pressure. " He told me with a mouth full of ice cream. I nodded, laying on my arm.

I heard Nick's phone ring making him groan. I continued to scheme through the rack looking at the jackets. If you hadn't noticed, I have a thing for jackets.

" We in Forever 21. " Nick said into the phone. I mentally groaned knowing it was Nau'Jour.

" Yeah. " Nick said hanging up the phone.

I started going towards the jeans section. I need to start over my wardrobe anyway. I started picking up a bunch of different type of jeans.

" Damn friend. " Nick said looking at my arm that had at least eight pairs of jeans in it, along with my jacket.

" I need this. " I laughed picking up two more pair. I got about four pairs of jogging pants handing them to Nick to hold.

" Here we go. " He huffed. I ignored his complaint and made my way to get some shirts.

" Why you got all this stuff? " I heard Nau'Jour ask me.

" Because I do. " I said looking up at him then back at the shirts. He scoffed and didn't say anything else to me.

I grabbed about four graphic tees and a fee plain tees handing them to Nick. " What else? " I thought out loud.

" Nigga check out, my arms hurt. " Nick complained.

I ignored him once again and picked up two pajama sets. After I decided that was enough for this store and headed towards the register.

" Will that be all for you? " The cashier asked me as she rung up my last item.

" Yeahh. " She nodded and got ready to calculate my total.

" That'll be $234.57. "

I pulled out my card to put the chip in. " Where you get money from? " Nick asked me.

" Mind your business. " I said putting my pin in.

The cashier gave me my receipt with my bags. I had at least five bags. I made Nick carry three.

" Excuse me? " The cashier yelled. We all looked back at her. " You in the black. You single? "

" You, behind the register. You wanna keep yo life? " I asked her. She looked surprised at my choice of words. She just looked away and handled the next customer.

Damn, this what comes with having a fine nigga? All these unnecessary ass bitches are going to have to learn the hard way.

" Okay ms.savage. "  Nick said to me as we walked out. I laughed at him as I spotted PINK.