six

It hasn't even been an hour since the four have started working on their projects, and there is already arguing. Arguing between two people who aren't even partners.

"My answer is right! So stop trying to correct it." Tamura claims as she snags away her paper from the male with glasses.

"No it's not you idiot. Just let me help you." He tries to grab it again but fails since Ran pulls it away more.

"Pay attention to your own work! I'm sure Kawakami is doing all the work for you!"

"I'm not going to let Yamaguchi get a bad grade from an airhead like you!"

They keep on bickering while the other two in the room just stare at them. They look at each other with a blank expression and look back at the teenagers acting like children.

"Can you guys just stop? There's better ways to handle the situation." Kawakami claims as she picks up a marker and throws it at her friend that's a few feet away from her. It hits her in the head and she flinches, turning to glare at Kawakami.

"Well he won't quit bothering me! Here, look at my paper and you will see it's right." Tamura hands the other girl the paper. Natsumi looked at it for a few seconds before looking up sweat dropped.

"Uh, Tamura... I'm pretty sure that's wrong..."

Her face grew red with embarrassment and anger. Tsukishima smirks and let out a small laugh.

"I told you so."

Tamura stood up fast and huffed out air through her nose.

"Come on Natsumi. I'm hungry - let's go get a snack." She turned around and left the room before her friend could answer. Kawakami sighed and stood up stretching.

"I'm surprised she is in class 1-4. Obviously she's not the brightest." The blonde smirks as he pushes up his glasses. Yamaguchi has been trying to hold in his snickers since he wanted to get along with his partner.

"Your answers aren't right either. You can copy down mine since your my partner." Kawakami smiles as she leaves the room.

Tsukishima's smirk dropped and he glared at her as he walked out. Yamaguchi still stayed silent because he did not want the other to say a rude remark. Tsuksihima scoffed to himself as he reached over and snagged the paper with the correct answer.

Kawakami reaches her kitchen and sees Tamura digging through her cupboards and drawers.

"You can't just eat away your anger, ya know." She opens up the refrigerator and takes out four boxes of flavored milk.

"I'm not eating away my anger! I just didn't have breakfast." She has snacks in her shirt that she pulls out to make a big pocket.

Whining is heard from the living room and the girls look at each other. Kawakami is the first to make her way into the room and she sees Samson laying on the couch crying.

"Sammy, what's wrong?" She says worringle as she sits by her dog and pets him.

"Maybe he's not getting enough attention."

"Maybe." She keeps on petting him.

"So, when are you and Yamahoochi going to start dating?" She attempts to take a granola bar and open it up with one hand as the other holds her shirt. A blush appears on the girls' face and she turns away from Samson to Ran.