Episode 38: "You guys are no different from before,"

Frame 38: The End Begins part I

            “Chorizo, get ready. The mobile suit is fully functional, but remember that the cannon arm can only be use once. Chorizo looked over at Rayse who jumped inside the second generation Gundam Mark III and headed out along with Sam in his Alex-NTX.

            By the time Sam and Rayse got out there, their eyes widen seeing an army of Zankous suited for ground combat. Beams were exchanged between the Zankous and the GM IIIs.

            Sam landed on a pile of snow, “Damn…and who idea was to make this our base?”

            “Ha! Just enjoy it,” said Rayse. The Gundam Mark III took out its beam saber and charged forward, slicing through a Zankou. Sam moved around and then began firing his beam rife toward incoming aircraft.

            Some tried coming up behind Rayse, but as the Gundam turned the Zankou was snipped and fell to the ground, exploding.

            “I got your back,” said Commander Etero Narciss through the com-link who was position high up on a mountain inside his sniper mobile suit. Rayse replaced his beam saber with his beam rifle and shot two enemy mobile suits.

            “Pay attention boy! I’ll show you that a mobile suit has its limits against The Crimson Bard,” said Andrew, coming around the corner in his R9 Gyan. With his saber drawn out, the R9 Gyan missed the Gundam Mark III by a second. Rayse fired off a few beams, but missed. Andrew moved around and then used his shield and fired a few missile launchers which caused Rayse to use his shield to evade.

            “Sam, cover Rayse,” ordered the Commander Etero. His beam shot caused a Zankou to miss it opportunity to catch Sam off guard. 

            “Damn you,” said Verin, coming down on Etero. Verin’s MS-16KD Gelgoog Cannon fired beams coming form both forearms. Verin pulled down the scope and the beam cannon, mounted on the backpack over right shoulder came down and went off, hitting the mobile suit Commander Etero was in.

            “NOOO!” shouted Sam, The Alex-NTX moved and rolled in the snow, trying to get away from the fire. The Gelgoog Cannon swooped down, tackling the Gundam.

            “You guys are no different from before,” said Rayse. He fired a beam shot that hit the tip of Andrew’s shield.

            “That’s where you’re wrong. We seek to change this world and you’re just in the way,” said Andrew, coming up on the Gundam Mark III. Rayse’s blue eyes widen as he saw the opportunity and went for it by making his Gundam leap forward and then lean back, landing on top slushy snow and slid right under the R9 Gyan. In slow motion the Gundam Mark III slowly lifted up its beam rifle as the R9 Gyan slowly tried to turn on its side. The trigger was pulled and the beam took out the R9 Gyan’s right arm as time resumed.

            “Shit!” cried out Andrew, landing in a pile of snow. The environment around them started to become harsher as a snow storm swept through. Even though the Zankous kept coming, the GM IIIs were able to hold their own for a while.

            “You bastard!” shouted Sam, but he manage to get up and move his Gundam for the cannon mounted on the Gelgoog’s back fired another shot at him. The shot missed and hit a GM III. The Gelgoog Cannon stood up and took out its twin beam saber.

            “Alright let’s do this. Sergeant Chorizo Rojo, Warhammer LAUNCH!” This beautiful mobile suit launched out of the base’s catapult and gracefully hovers above the snow and zigzags passed the main blockage.

            The Warhammer VF-01 was the first mobile suit specially designed for the snow. With its weapon and a few grey areas it is fully white and has a gigantic mega left arm which was fused with its original shield. Also it had two antennas like a Gundam, but they were separated and placed on the left and right side of the head. This outstanding mobile suit had newly adapted features like enormous number of maneuvering verniers mounted all over it’s body, and the pair of variable position verniers mounted on the legs, giving the massive mobile suit unpredictable agility and speed, comparable to the MS-09 Dom or MS-07H8 Gouf Flight Type.