6: HEY, BROTHER

Author's Note:

Erm, if it wasn't clear in the past chapters, Sam and Naomi were in on the practice with Mark, Derek, and Addison initially in New York. Sam and Naomi still lived in NYC and worked there through the events of the last chapter, but Addison had no contact with them. Mark still worked at the practice alongside Derek for those 2 months where Addison was sheltered by Mark, and Mark said Addison was still recovering somewhere he didn't know about and didn't let anyone over to his place not to out Addison's existence in his living space.

Yes, this takes some willing suspension of disbelief...

This is also possible due to the fact that Derek has bad-mounted Addison to Sam and Naomi many times so they don't ask about her to Derek and/or Mark as much anymore...

bobbiejelly

CHAPTER CONTENT WARNING:

SKIP TO THE TITLE CARD AT YOUR OWN RISK IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS.

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD SO CHOOSE WHAT YOU NEED.

It gets worse before it gets better. Not much else to say, here? IDK.

bobbiejelly

Love The Way You Lie

Derek Shepherd, your husband, hits you- but you stayed until you couldn't stand up anymore. Your best friend Mark Sloan helped you leave him and you two had some adulterous sex. When you see Derek again in Seattle with another woman, all you want is to save her from him. You didn't mean to fall in love with her. She wasn't supposed to fall in love with you, either. But you both did, anyway.

-Addison Forbes Montgomery, for Meredith Grey

MerAdd. Meddison. F/F. Meredith Grey/Addison Montgomery. Rated E for Explicit. Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice Crossover.

CW: Domestic Violence. Unhealthy Relationships - Physically & Emotionally Abusive Addek & MerDer. Also briefly okay (non-abusive), Maddison & Mark/Derek.

*This story is entirely fictional. Please seek professional help for abusive relationships in yourself and others. Take all abuse seriously.*

Chapter 6: HEY, BROTHER

You run around aimlessly away from Mark Sloan's apartment, away from Derek Shepherd's Brownstone, away from your house in the Hampton's because you know either of them could find you there. You realize you're practically homeless now, and you wonder if you'll end up sleeping rough on a damn porch for the second time in your life, now...

A part of you wants to go to Sam and Naomi's place in NYC because they still live in this city and still work at their/your(?) practice, even though they post on social media they might move to LA someday...? But you don't, and you would never, even before, and not now because you then learn from their posts they are expecting now, that Naomi is now pregnant from Sam her husband like they always wanted to be, and you would never, ever, ever, ever, want to put their future child in danger.

You realize that you have no one else as a friend, not even your work secretary, and you have nowhere to go in New York otherwise, and you can't even go to the office because whoever you might see there might tell on you to Mark and/or Derek...

You can't go back to the hospital because you've run out of cash to pay out of pocket and they kept asking for your insurance and if you gave that to them they'd have your real name and they'd probably be bound to call your damn husband because he's your emergency contact, and even if they didnt, Derek is a doctor and he'd find you from your admission records...?

Love The Way You Lieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें