"Me only who else" she said clasping the fork in her hand.

Taehyung sat beside her sneakily.

"can you give me too please I'm hungry" he pouted with puppy eyes.

"no the first bite goes to me" she rejected him and poked the pancake with the fork and got it near her mouth to take a bite but she stopped when she saw taehyung looking at her still with puppy eyes. There were literally sparkles directed towards her with his eyes. It was too hard to resist.

She sighed" fine take"

Taehyung smiled and opened his mouth. She directed the fork to his mouth to feed him.

But just when she was going to, a hand held hers receiving both of their attention.

He opened his mouth and took the bite from the fork.

"Yah!"

"It's tasty" he said nodding his head munching on to the pancake.

" Hey!! how could you??that was mine!!" She raised her voice standing up.

"what didn't you say yourself that it was for the lucky one" he shrugged nonchalantly.

"didn't you hear I said the lucky one was me!" she fought back forgetting that she was dealing with the god of hell himself.

"no you never said"

"I did am I right taehyung?" she turned to get support from taehyung but he wasn't seen. She saw him busy having the pancakes sitting on the couch not caring about the fight going on.

Jungkook chuckled which made her give a death glare to him.

"Go. to .hell" she pouted crossing her arms and looking away.

The smile on his face fell down the moment he heard her, his features hardened.

"I am the king of hell" his voice deepened making her gulp but she still looked elsewhere avoiding his gaze "it's my home"

He kept his hand on the table trapping her in between, she moved a bit back to create a distance between them only for his to lean more closer.

"Look at me" he whispered near her ear. But she acted like she didn't hear him even though her insides were growing for the way he was so, dangerously close to her.

"Look.at.me" this time he ordered, that was enough for her to turn her head and look at him, that was time she regretted it, his face was so damn close to hers, that their nose were touching.

Her eyes widened looking at his that was calm, yet dominating.

He slowly took his hand to her cheek caressing it.

"Next time make sure not to pout cause I won't be able to control myself then" he  whispered giving a small smile and walked away.

Her heart was going to fall off, it beated that fast, she could feel something, a feeling of uneasiness like butterflies flying in her stomach..

"What did he mean by can't con-control himself" she whispered to herself.

"Ah my heart" she clenched her shirt.

All were done having their food except namjoon.

"Is he in his room still" hoseok asked worried.

"Ya he wasn't okay since yesterday" suga added.

"I'll go check on him" hyeri said and went to his room.

She knocked on the door and waited for his responce.

"come in" she heard a feeble yet authoratative voice.

She got in and looked at the room.

It was just as huge as the others but the whole room seemed like a library. According to her it had infinite number of books. His bed was on the centre and had a grand look with a velvet douvet.

She saw a figure sitting under a source of light which she couldn't really tell what it was.

"Namjoon??" she called out and he turned but as soon he did the whole room lit, making it shiny.

"hyeri??? What happened??" he asked adjusting his spectacles

"Your room is so awesome?" she said swirling at her place looking up.

He chuckled "you came to say this???"

She stopped " ah no...you never had food since you came. Are you alright???"she asked walking towards him.

"Im fine. Just a little a bit worried"

"And why is that coeus" she asked sitting beside him and resting her chin on her elbow.

"just thinking about what Zeus is planning next" he said massaging his temples.

Her eyes drifted to his table. She saw his notes and some books scattered on it. She even spotted a glass of red liquid which she knew was blood. Not wanting to ask him about it and make it awkward she took the decision to let her curiousness take over.

"Namjoon I have a question" she spoke and he hummed.

"What are the powers possessed by the vampire when he bites me and drinks my blood as I turn 21???"

"Well hyeri , that vampire will have immense powers that they will be considered nearly to a god by all the clans. Especially they will have extraordinary healing powers. More like the time after they suck out the blood from you for some time their healing powers will increase a thousand times more powerful, but later on it will subside even though it will be more powerful than normal vampires. That's why we don't want your blood to be gone to someone who could take advantage of it and take the whole world under his control and destroy it , Zeus" namjoon ended.

She nodded amused on the blood flowing within her.

She wanted to know more about it. But all her thoughts automatically leaded to just one question.

"But namjoon why is it that out of all the humans in the world it's me who is possessing this powers" she asked.

Namjoon's expression lightly changed not expecting such a question from her. She wanted to know the truth behind why is it only her?? Because of this blood she had to go through so many problems, she had to leave her mom all alone.

She wanted to know that "why out of all it's me??"

Namjoon sighed.

"I'm sorry I can't say you this hyeri but when the right time comes I'll make sure to say you. I promise" he smiled sadly.

"What??? If it's not now then when???" she exclaimed.

"Soon"