and don't read it

It was Saturday and we had the day off. I had it all planned out. It had to be perfect. First, Erin, Justin and I had brunch in bed, because Erin woke up at 11.30. Justin helped me make it. We prepared Erin's favourites: french toast, coffee and eggs. 

Kim called her around three o'clock as we had planned, and asked her to go with her to the mall because she needed to buy a few things. Erin wasn't into the whole shopping thing, so she was about to make an excuse. Luckily, Kim convinced her that she really needed to talk about something, so she agreed. 

As soon as Erin left, Justin and I started to decorate the living room. We had decided to do something simple but romantic. He really wanted this to happen. Flowers, candles and music. We made dinner. It looked perfect. 

"Here" Justin said as he handed me a folded paper. He had drawn hearts and you could read 'Mom' on it. Yeah, he was super intelligent he had learnt to write some things. 

"What is it?" I asked, confused. 

"Give it to mom when you ask her..." he said determinedly "...and don't read it". I nodded although I really wanted to know what it said. 

Hank arrived 7pm and took Justin to his place. He was going to spend the night there. Before they left, Hank told me "Don't blew it". "Yeah, don't blew it" Justin replied, laughing. "I won't" I answered. 

I took a shower. I changed my clothes. And I waited.