Al

"Hey" I said when I saw Erin's eyes opened. "Hey" she replied as she got closer to me. "I really missed this" I said. "What?" she asked. "Waking up by your side". She smiled and that was the answer I wanted.

It was really early, so I wasn't in a rush to get changed. In fact, if I could, I would stay with her in bed all day. I hadn't slept for one minute. I couldn't. I was up all night thinking about that perfect night, and what it meant to me. I was hoping it had meant the same to her. 

"I want to come back to Chicago" she said out of the blue. "Really?" I asked, smiling. "Yeah, I missed this place, I missed Intelligence,... and I missed you" she said, shyly. My heart was racing so fast. I had been dreaming about this for four years, and now my dreams were coming true. She continued saying "Besides, Justin really likes this place, he told me. He didn't like living in New York, and he didn't like his school. You should had seen him yesterday, I hadn't seen him that happy for a long time". She stopped talking for a minute and then said "However, If we do move back to Chicago, I'll get a place for us. Staying here this week already feels like it's too much" 

"You know you don't have to do that. I want you two to stay here, with me." I replied. 

"Jay, I want to be with you so much. But I think we should go slowly." she said.

"Erin, it took us three years to be together, I think we have already done the go slowy thing. I want to go fast. I want to wake up with you by my side every day and I want to be with our son as many hours as I can. I know it's risky but I'm not going to screw it up this time. I promise." I said as I kissed her forehead. 

The alarm clock rang. I got up and I had a shower. Then, I got changed and headed to the kitchen. Erin was wearing one of my shirts, she looked so beautiful. "Here" she said as she handed me a cup of coffee and a plate with french toasts. After I finished I gave her the cup and the plate, as she was washing the dishes, and I hugged her from behind. She turned around, put her arms around my neck and kissed me. "What are you doing today?" I asked. "I have to talk to Spencer about coming back to Chicago, and find a school for Justin. I'll probably go to the district again since I didn't meet Al the other day I went. I want him to meet Justin" she replied.