one

"So what did you two do when you left?" I asked Erin and Justin. 

Justin: "We went to the park. I made a new friend, his name is Parker"

Jay: "Oh, really?"

Erin: "Yeah, they didn't want to say goodbye. We even had lunch with Parker and his dad in the restaurant near the park... Ok, dinner's ready."

We sat on the table and had dinner. Erin had made mac and cheese, one of the few meals she knew how to make as I recalled. After dinner, Justin showed me the photos he had taken with Erin's phone as well as his new friend. He was really happy about his friend. Then, he went to bed, but he didn't fall asleep until Erin had read him a story.

"He is completely out" she said as she walked to the sofa where I was watching the news. "What's up?" she asked when I didn't answer her. "Are you back?" I asked. "Jay..." she started to say when I kissed her. She stopped kissing me to look at me. Then she kissed me even more passionately. I lifted her and carried her to my room. I placed her on my bed and I took off my shirt. We kept on kissing. I took off her shirt, as she took off my belt... We fell asleep in my bed. Her hand on my chest, our naked bodies feeling each other. Our heartbeats became one. We had become one.