Slowly he drops to his knees as well. I shoot him a reassuring smile before facing Jins captor again.

"You trained him well," he scoffs, pulling Jin up by his collar and pushing him as he makes his way to me.

His slimy gaze stayed on me, everything about it irked me.

He stopped, just 1 tile away from me and shifted the gun from Jin to me. He shoved Jin into a rack of clothes beside us and pulled me to him by my shirt harshly.

The cold metal tip of the gun is pressed onto my forehead.

"Go kneel next to your friend," he barked at Jin "or she gets shot,"

Jin finally regained his footing and had no choice but to follow and kneel next to Taehyung.

I turned slightly, both of them were troubled, I still smiled gently at them in hopes of easing their worries.

"Tie them up," using his hand, he turns me around keeping the gun on the back of my head.

"With?" I seethed.

"Those scarves on the floor. Tie their hands and legs together,"

I bend down and pick it up, heading to the boys with the scarves in hand while the captor kept his hand tighthly clasped onto my right shoulder.

"Don't think about trying anything. Your other friend is also being held by gunpoint 2 aisles away. All I have to do is shout and your friend is as good as dead,"

I grinded my teeth "I wasn't going too,"

First is Jin, I wrapped a scarf around his ankles and began, with the lump of horse shit telling me what to do so that its a 'proper' knot. The same thing happened as I bound Taehyungs ankles and wrists.

Taehyung frowned, the ends of his eyebrows slanting downwards. All I could do was force a smile.

"Done." I sighed.

I needed a plan, a way to get us all out but this new guy is smarter than the previous two.

"Stand and look at me,"

I stood up but kept my gaze on Taehyung and Seokjin, both of them looked petrified.

A grubby hand grasps my jaw and forces me to look at its owner "Your rumours really don't do you justice,"

"What rumours?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

A half-laugh left his mouth "You're regarded as a modern time princess due to what your father controls, but also for your beauty,"

...it's the apocalypse how do rumours even get around?

He pushes himself onto me, his hand removing itself from my jaw to place itself the back of my head, pulling my hair back so that I face him.

"My, my it would be delightful to gain you along with fort9," He flashed a disgustingly sinister smile, a set of yellowing teeth on display.

Disgusting.

"I have standards, a decent level of oral hygiene is one of them,"

The hand leaves my hair and strikes me across the cheek. My cheek stung but I wouldn't show it to him. I kept my gaze emotionless and forced my head to not move.

Amusement danced on his face at my response to the slap ...he opted for different methods.

"The boys back home told me to wait and that we would all have fun together but darling with a body like yours..." I didn't appreciate the way his eyes scoured all over my body, the way his hand strokes my cheek before dragging itself down to my neck, "...the waiting seems rather difficult,"

"Hope you're into necrophillia, I'd rather die than do anything with you or your lousy friends as long as I live," I braced myself for another slap but it never came.

"We'll see about that." A scowl etched his face, his hand continued moving downwards to my shoulder and arm. I wince as his fingers brushed against the bruises.

"Injured are we?" He yanked my sleeve down, ripping the fabric of my shirt by the shoulder seams and revealing the trail of bruises and cuts.

A smile now replaced the scowl as he squeezed my injuries.

"Your father gave me this scar," he gestured to the long streak across his cheek "its only fair I scar his little girl too,"

I tried to surpress the pain for as long as I could, staring into his beady eyes with whatever resistance I had in me, but eventually the pain became too much, like fire burning from within. I let out a small yelp.

"STOB IT! Don't touch her," Jin exclaimed.

In a flash his hand is around my neck and the gun is pointed back onto Jin. I kick and thrash about in the air but this guy is too strong. Jins eyes widen, he visibly gulps and settles back down.

"Speak once more and both of you die," he threatened before aiming the gun back on me and releasing my throat. I gripped my own throat, shielding it from him as I gasped about.

"You better make sure they understand or else they're dead," he whispered into my ear.

I nodded, my head turned to boys while this disgusting creature kept his hand trailing all over me.

"Jin, Taehyung don't worry about me I'm fine. Just sit down. Please just sit no matter what and ...and just pretend I'm not here,"

The hand gripped my hair again, pulling my head along like a dog on a leash. He brought my face close to his.

"Now we have a little time to ourselves before we have to go. I wonder what can we do to fill the time?" He mused, pulling my body to him again his grimy hands slithered down my back gripping my behind.

"Brush your teeth, even a zombie smells better," I spat at him.

This time his hand grabbed onto my ear the one previously grazed by a bullet. He dug his nails into my wound. I bit my tongue to stop the scream but still whimpers tumbled out, tears welled in my eyes. My knees wobbled, body giving into the pain. I fell onto my knees.

He let go of my ear but the gun still remained on my forehead.

"Wow, didn't know you'd get on your knees so quickly for me," his voice sounded triumphant "and in front of an audience too," a cocky smirk spread on his lips as he gestured to Tae and Jin.

"Want to suck?" He placed his free hand on his belt.

I glared at him "I'd need a magnifying glass to find it first,"

(A/n:
1: beach = bitch
2: shell-the-red = sheltered
The words were in English and in Taehyungs POV, he's not very fluent yet so he mistakes words for others.)