10."Choked on a banana?"

A/N: So Sorry for the late update!

At times I feel like I am the most intelligent person on this planet and at times I feel like am a fucking stupid bitch. Right now I exactly feel the latter as I kissed wade. Maybe kitchen counters, food fights are in fact those cliche moments where you cant just control your hormones. His stormy silver eyes, plump pink lips- ugh why do guys have nice pwetty lips?- anyway, all those features just shut down my thinking capability and I pressed my lips onto him, startling him. I prayed to dear god on not getting rejected. I guess he listened to my prayers because soon wade started kissing me back. I could feel him holding on to my waist with one hand and the other on my cheek.  I moved my hands and looped them around his neck as I pulled him closer. I could feel difficulty in breathing but I continued kissing him, he bit my lip asking for entrance and i gladly gave him the permission. God, for an inexperienced person like wade, he was surely an amazing kisser.
Soon our heated makeout session was interrupted by a cough, it wasn't exactly a cough ..it felt like someone was choking and coughing to save their life. Wade stopped the kiss abruptly and turned around. It took me a couple of seconds to register what was happening around me. I peeped from Wade's back to see a red-faced Noah choking and coughing, beating his chest.

"What did you exactly swallow Einstein?" I asked him as I got off the counter and moved towards him, covered in pancake batter and flour. Noah pointed towards the half-eaten banana which was now lying on the floor.

"Did you fucking swallow a banana, Noah ?!" I yelled trying to control my laughter. Laughing, I went behind him to give a Heimlich but I was pulled back fast, and soon Wade was holding Noah trying to get the banana out.  After two-three tries the small piece of banana was out and I sat on the floor laughing holding my stomach.

"Stop laughing at me. I saw you both sucking each other's face and because of that surprise, I ended up choking on  that banana!" He was coughing again which made me laugh more. I felt like someone was staring at me and soon I stared back at wade's silver eyes and blushed. He had a small smile on his lips and I involuntarily licked my lips, looking away.

"Go drink some water, Noah", Wade muttered looking at his brother. Cursing at us, he went and took out a water bottle and drank half of it. I slowly stood up, dusting my pants, and tried to sneak a glance at Wade, but he sped out of the kitchen without sparring me another glance. Feeling a bit hurt, I sighed. What else did I expect? For him to confess his love to me? You wish.
Sighing, I started cleaning the mess that we created and Noah joined the cleaning by sweeping the excess flour on the floor.

"Thank you Einstein", I smiled and he raised an eyebrow at me making me confused.
"Why the sad face Jackie?", He asked coming closer to me and lifting my chin up. Laughing nervously, I swatted his hand away. "Pfft, What? This is not a sad face! This is my beautiful face.", I said flipping my hair.
"Yeah and that face looks like shit right now with all that flour on it. ", He laughed and turned around doing the work he was doing. Sighing, I resumed cleaning.

Stupid Sophie.

********

I had been staring at my laptop screen, trying to select a movie to watch because sleep was not going to come to me soon. Sighing, I was browsing through Netflix and soon a crash was heard from downstairs which made me close my laptop and run downstairs. And as expected, it was from Wade's room.
"Where is Noah?", I muttered to myself as I ran towards Wade's room without thinking much.
I barged inside and there he was sitting near the foot of his bed, curled up and face between his legs, and nearby laid his collection of video games. Closing the door, slowly I made my way towards the curled-up guy and crouched beside him.

"Wade?", As expected no response from him. Gathering the leftover courage I had, I touched his shoulder which made him jerk away from me.
"Hey, it's just me, Sophie. Talk to me, Wade. ", I said slowly as I moved towards him. But that was my mistake.
"Don't come near me, please", he hiccuped and it broke my heart. He was crying. 
"Okay okay, I'm not coming. Stop crying, please. Do you want to hold my hand? I'll never harm you baby", I slowly extended my hand towards him, praying that he would hold it. Slowly he looked up at me with puffy eyes and I bit my lip to stop myself from crying. Glancing at my extended hand and back at my pleading face, he slowly took my hand while a tear rolled down his cheek. Rubbing that tear away, I sat beside his tall frame and tightened my grip on his hand.
He kept on sniffing and rubbing his eyes trying to stop crying which made me look away. I was quite surprised that he didn't scoot away from me or wasn't afraid of me like last time when we met for the first time.

"Wade, do you ...um..maybe want to go outside? It's very beautiful.", I asked, trying to get a look at his expression. He looked up at me and shook his head.
"Can I lay my head on your lap? "he asked in between his hiccups. Giving him a smile, I nodded at him. I extended my legs and he slowly placed his head on my lap and curled up. Hesitating at first but later on, I slowly ran my hand through his hair and he held on to my legs. Soon he fell asleep and after a while, it was difficult for me to keep my eyes open as well.

By morning, I found myself laying on something soft, surprise! Wade's bed.
I got up abruptly and looked around for a certain silver-eyed boy, only to find him sitting near the corner of the room and staring at me as if he's trying to figure out something.

Figure out what?

I glanced at the window, only to find the curtains drawn together. Getting out of bed, I opened the curtains. Surprised to see the sun shining high up in the sky, I turned around and looked at Wade.
"I woke up late?", he nodded and looked away. Something was definitely wrong.

Sighing, I went and crouched near him, as I ran my fingers through his silky hair, he glanced up at me.

"Sophie, I want you to do something for me...", he said trying not to meet my eyes. Confused, I looked at him and he continued. Little did I know, it's going to shatter my heart.

"I need you to leave this place, Sophie, leave and never look back please."

_____________________

I'll soon update the rest. Sorry for the delay. Had some personal problems to deal with but I hope you like this chapter!