3. Get .Out

A/N**

So Hey !!

Another update .

I'm so happy !! " Life of Sophie carter " #331 in Teen Fiction.

Yay !

Thank you guys !

**A/N **

Bored.

Fucking Bored .

Greediness takes you no where . I understood that now 'cause I had nothing to do . Yeah, But my room's white wall looks incredibly beautiful .
Why was I even here ? Yea to look after a 19 yr old baby boy . Where is the fucking boy ?
I don't fucking know ! Its been three hours and I have done nothing but sit and stare at that white wall in front of me .Samuel had already brought my things , and my mom literally yelled at my stupidness but everything for money . I really wanted to explore the mansion but I was not allowed to go down until 10 .
Like, What the fuck !

I glanced at my watch and left a huffed out breath , it was almost 11 and now I can explore the mansion . That maid-whatever-her-name-was told me that she'll be going home by 10 so practically I'm all alone in this mansion if you cut out, Samuel the driver and that 19yr old baby .

Yea, Baby.

I jumped out of my bed and cracked the door open . Everything was ridiculously silent and I hate silence .

" Hello ?? Anybody here ? " I called out and there was no response . What did I expect ? For a werewolf to jump out and call me mate ?

Where did that werewolf come from and that mate shit ?
Yeah , From my head . I read way too may werewolf fics .

Since my room was in first floor , I have to climb down those steps . My flats made that flapping sound that I hate but what can I do , I cannot " shh" at those.I began moving around aimlessly and if I were in any kind of paranormal movie , I would have heard an ear shattering scream and then the lights will flicker off and then everything would be silent . But its already silent , so I'll cut that part out . So where was I ?

I covered my ears , Shut the fuck up whoever it is ! .

An ear piercing scream echoed around the mansion and my heart rate picked up .
I was just joking though .

My stomach growled and I made my way to the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator ,I drooled not literally .

Nutella ! They had fucking Nutella !

Grabbing a spoon from the counter , I ate a spoonful of it and moaned . Oh god , Chocolate . Another spoonful and then again , it went on . When I was on my last spoon , I froze .

Was that a scream ?
Nah .

I shoved that spoon inside my mouth and again I froze on my mid chew .
Another scream .I heard that . But it was not a female voice , it was male .

Placing the nutella jar inside the fridge , I made my way back to the living room . Everything was silent now . Strange. I was about to turn around when another scream stopped me dead in my track . Then the scream was followed by loud sobbing . I followed the sound and it lead to a narrow hallway and then the sobbing became louder and louder with each step . When I reached a certain door , the sobs were clear and it was a male's .
I creaked the door open and instantly the sobbing stopped . The room was completely dark and placed my hand on the wall to figure out where the switch was .

Click .

Light filled the room and the sobbing started again . Now I saw a figure sitting on the floor beside the bed , his arms curled around his legs and his face in between his knees because of that I couldn't see his face .