2. I got a job ? ...Wow.

" Sooo.....Soph ? "

Groaning I rubbed my face with my hands before facing my best friend .

" What Ann ? " I snapped making her flinch .

" What's with this shitty mood today ? .. And why are your eyes swollen ? .. Did you cry ?! " she asked in disbelief and I rolled my eyes on that .

" Shut up . " I snapped again but this time she didn't even flinch .

I stood up from our table in the school cafeteria and walked to the counter so that I can escape her little interrogation .

" Sunshine ? " I stiffened at that name and his voice .

God . Not now .

Be calm . Play cool . Nothing happened .

" Hey Archie ! . Where were you idiot ? " smacking his head I looped my arm around his and lead him to our table . He was staring at me the whole time during the lunch but I paid no attention . Its just good if we both forget what happened that night . I can never blame him , I was the one who should have been careful .

Shit happens when we least expect it .

Soon the bell rang indicating end of lunch hour . Grabbing my things I sprinted towards my next class and that was ....Chemistry .

It sure was an interesting class . I enjoyed it very well .
Note the sarcasm .

" Sophie Carter ? " I turned around to see a girl maybe 17 yrs with black hair and pale skin looking at me .

" Yea? "
" Miss Margret wants you in her cabin now . Okay ? Bye . " she said before walking away to god knows where .

I wonder why Mrs. Margret wants to see me ?
Okay so let me tell you , Mrs. Margret is the councellor of our school . She is a very good friend of mine .
I hope whatever she wants to convey to me is a good news .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" What ?! "

" You heard me right Sophie . " Sighing she stood up from her seat and placed a hand under my chin before closing my mouth .

" I..I got a job ? Wow . " She chuckled and leaned on her table .

" This is a very serious job Sophie and I know you could do it . Since the winter break is starting day after tomorrow you have to meet them today itself . They need someone to look after their son when they leave for Florida day after tomorrow . If it hadn't been that much urgent they would have stayed . You understand right ? "
I nodded dreamily .
Hell , I never expected to get a job .

" And if you are thinking about the pay then they'll pay you as much as you want . I can tell you one thing they are freaking rich . So good luck dear . " she said giving me a wink .

Fucking rich .

Mumbling her a thank you I ran through the corridors searching for a certain brunette girl and a boy .

" Archie ! " he stopped abruptly and turned around facing me .

" What is it sunshine ? " Smiling he looked at me . That's the reason I like him so fucking much .

" I got a job ! You know what ?! They are fucking rich and will pay me as much as I want ! " I clapped my hands together and his eyes widened with disbelief .

" No way ! " he said smiling .

"Yup ! They want me to look after their son for the winter break . Easy Job right ? " Even though I was happy , there was a nagging feeling that should I take the offer ? But who cares , all I want is money for my college fees.