7. " Will you shut up ? "

Am Back With Another Update ! Yay ? 
Go on .. read enjoy ! 

Chapter 7

  That night I laid there staring at my white ceiling, thinking about what could have been the reason behind Wade's condition? There had to be something. He wants to talk to his mommy, but not Julie as she is his step mom, where is his real mom?. Whatever it is, there is something, and I want to know. And I have to make him open up to me . 
 Morning came very slowly as I did not have an ounce of sleep. Plugging my phone to charge I got into the bathroom for my a shower. Wrapping a towel around me, I got out of the bathroom and suddenly my phone started ringing with Ed Sheeran 's Shape of you and I knew it was my alarm tone . So instead, I got my hair Brush I started singing and dancing along with the song. Don't mind guys, dance is my life. I did all of my goofy steps and I turned around dancing to see wade leaning onto the door frame with a smile on his face and god, that smile blew me away. Not literally. Duh 
 A bulb lit in my head, indicating an idea. I made my way towards Wade, dancing and pulled him by his arm and damn he didn't object. I pulled him inside and made him do my goofy steps and he laughed out. He span me around making me laugh and we were in our own little bubble. Suddenly a flash went off and we froze. I turned around to see Noah is standing there with a camera and grinning like a Cheshire cat. 

 "Gotcha! " He stated, making Wade near me, tense up and push me off. He rushed towards the door only to be stopped by Noah again. He doesn't know how stupid he is.

" Looking Hot there Jackie. " He winked and Wade glared at him. If I was standing there instead of Noah, I would be dead with fear. Wade pushed him off and went downstairs , hopefully to his room . And I glared at Noah , he stood there smiling sheepishly and rubbing his neck . 
" Oops ? " He said and I sighed . 

Stupid Noah . 

                             ------------------------------------------------------------------

" Am digging my own grave " . I said to myself as I stood facing Wade's Bedroom Door . Sighing I knocked and received silence .
Good way to start Soph .
I twisted the door knob and it opened .
Oh.
I know its very bad to enter someone's room without permission.

Ah. Who cares.

I walked in slowly and found it empty . No wonder the door was open.  Soon the bathroom door opened and I froze .

Oops ?.

I slowly turned and started to tiptoe out ,when his words  stopped me dead in my tracks .

" Sophie ?" he said making my eyes widen.  I turned around to face him and that ...my friends , was a mistake. He stood there  with his body glistening wet , droplets of water glided down to his V line and my mouth became dry .

I cleared my throat and looked at his face .
" what did you just say ?" I asked him in disbelief and suddenly as if he realized what he said , he stormed towards me and grabbed my arm fiercely . I was thrown out and the door slammed shut in front of my face .

Ugh.

" Kicked out again Jackie ?" Instantly I recognized his voice and I curled my hand to a fist .

" Will you shut up?" I was trying to make wade open up to me and this leech is not making it work !  

Ugh ! 

" I could be of help . Jackie . " He said winking and I raised my eyebrow at him .
" How come ?" I asked and he smiled triumphantly .
" And now we're talking " . He folded his hands on his chest making me roll my eyes .
" Will you spit out what's in that pea sized brain of yours ?" Laughing he shook his head at me.
" Tsk . Tsk . Babe this pea sized brain is of great use to you.  " He winked making me groan out in frustration .
" Come on . We don't want Wade hearing our plan . " He whispered and started walking to god knows where and I reluctantly followed him. i could at least give a try to what this idiot wants to say.
Our destination was his room .
Wait he lives here?

"You live here?" i asked looking at him and he nodded smiling sheepishly .
"You might be thinking where  i was and why you didn't see me? Yea i was just on a trip."
Smiling he steered me to his room.His room was not that dull and lifeless like that of Wade but it was a mix of dark colors . Mostly Navy Blue .
" Take a seat . " He gestured me to sit on the chair and I sat there waiting impatiently. What was he planning . If its some dumb joke am gonna kill him for sure .

" We both know very well that , you control Wade . You have him wrapped around your pinky . " He said and I gaped at him.
" Are you crazy ? Wade doesn't give a damn about me or who I am . " He snorted and I narrowed my eyes in return .
" You're quite dumb as I thought . "He said and I gritted my teeth in annoyance .
"He wants you at nights and even though he appears hard on you , I would say its just his way of showing care . He is a closed up wall and he would try everything he could so as to maintain that wall and you , my Jackie is breaking down his walls and he's scared . If you need evidence on what am saying , what happened today morning is an example and if u want to make it more sure then go to his room at night . You'll get your answer . " This time he smiled genuinely . I sat there , letting it sink and I nodded . 
  "Think about it Jackie." "So What's your plan? " I was curious now, just to see what he has up his sleeves. " It's quite simple. We use the jealousy card here Jackie. And before you insult me again. I shall say that, I know this idea is quite common, but it is a foolproof plan. We need to know how he feels around you. We need to make him open up to you. He should trust you..Blindly. " He said this as if he was making some kind of evil plan. From the look on his face I knew he was quite confident about what he has in his mind. What if his plan works out?  

  " Then it's a deal? " He said, extending his hand towards me to shake, taking a deep breath I shook his hand. 

"SO how do we start? " And he grinned like a Cheshire cat  

******************************************

Heyya My lovely readers ! 
I really hope you guys like this chapter . i'll update soon . 
And if you really like this chapter , give it a vote ! 

Thank you ! 
Keep Reading !