5. " Jackass ! "

PLEASE FREAKIN READ THIS  !! ****

.

.

.that was just to get your attention . 

Sorry . And please read the Authors note below ?

Thank you . ***

CHAPTER  5

Everything felt so warm and cozy , something I haven't experienced in a while . Something warm was draped around my waist and I snuggled closer to it .

" Feels good .." Murmuring I hugged my soft cozy pillow . Something moved beside me followed by a groan . Slowly I peered my eyes open , everything was dark and some rays of sunshine brightened the room a bit . Now when I focused on the surrounding , it was unfamiliar and soon my eyes landed on the punching bag and gloves that were hung on the wall beside the bed .
Why would I put a punching bag in my room ? Slowly I turned my head to the direction from  which another groan erupted . Now I was staring at the two silver grey orbs that were oh so familiar to me .. We both stared at each other for god knows how long . This time his eyes held no rage or fury it was filled with something foreign that I couldn't decipher ..

As if god was waiting to prove me wrong that wade could never have concern for some stranger like me , something snapped inside him and his old facade of being cold returned .
Rage filled his eyes making me gulp . So I slowly dragged my body backwards away from him but suddenly he pulled me towards him by my waist making my breath hitch . I have never been in such proximity with a guy like Wade . Okay .. i have been but dude this was too close , like tooo close . His eyes held mine as if he was searching for something in me . Something deep.

Slowly keeping my gaze he moved his face to near my neck making it hard for me to leave my breath and slowly breathed near my neck . 

" Why ..are ..you ...not running away from me now ? " he slowly breathed , inhaling my scent . 

" I ..I .." I stammered .

" Come on baby doll .. tell me why are you not running away from me ? "  He said staring straight in my eyes. 

" Uh.. Because you've held me  captive . Jackass . " I answered

Chuckling he twirled a strand of my hair in his finger while staring at me . I really don't know what happened to him this morning or why he is being so.. soft towards me ?

" Why are you so stubborn on not leaving me alone ? " he asked with his gaze fixed on my lips .

oh oh

" Because i want you to forgive and love your step mom . " His eyes held rage in them and i mentally slapped myself for uttering something rubbish .

" Get.Out " he snapped and i cringed at his rudeness . 

" But .. Wade - " 

" Out . " 

I slowly dragged myself out of his cozy bed and ran to my room .
I really should learn to control my tongue . 

Stupid stupid Tongue .

***************************************

After being successfully kicked out of wade's room now am sitting crossed legged on my bed facing my one and only favorite thing -white wall in my room . Since wade needs his privacy no one is allowed  inside his mansion . 

Bullshit.

I really wanted to go and meet my friends but leaving this jackass alone in this mansion would not be a great idea . Anna left with her family to go to her hometown and My sweet Archer ? 
He is enjoying his Christmas with his new blonde of a girlfriend . Like who will go out with a blonde ?

Oh am a blonde .

Never-mind. 

So having no friends to hangout with and my family ?
They are enjoying their holidays without my annoying presence -Sean's words not mine .

So now am stuck up in this hell of a mansion till my holidays end . But after that ...?

After that i won't be able to see Wade again . 

ugh !

I don't even like him .

Shaking my head i got out of my room and walk down the stairs aimlessly . Its almost lunch time and am starving . Since Bella is on leave today ,Samuel went to buy us food and its my responsibility to make Wade have his lunch even if i get eaten by him . 

Walking inside the kitchen i take out the lunch Sam had brought which was a ham burger with fries . 

Yum.

Slowly i move towards wade's room and knock .I only received silence in return so being the curious little girl i am, i opened the door and strutted inside his hellhole . There was no trace of the Satan himself . I went and placed his lunch on his bed and that's when i heard the lock click shut . Turning around my eyes met two unfamiliar brown eyes staring back at me . I had never seen this man in my entire life . By his looks , i knew he was drunk . Too drunk for my liking . He seemed almost same age as Wade , maybe in his twenties . But i should agree that this man in front of me is damn hot . 

Like What the hell is this man doing in Wade's room ?.

I was too occupied in my thoughts that i didn't notice this man nearing me with his eyes filled with lust ? 

Nah.

Think Soph .

Think.

I tried to scream but no voice came out . Suddenly he pounced on me and i moved to my side making him fall on the bed . 

Fool.

I ran to the door and tired to unlock it . I would pull and push but it wouldn't budge. 

Shit. 

Door. was .Jammed . 

Fuck. My . Life . 

*************************************************************

Hey My Lovely Readers !

Its been decades i have updated this.. I know that . 
First thing is that my exams are going on and am kinda busy ?

Secondly , I have less encouragement . I don't get any comments or votes and i feel like Shit . I know not everyone gets millions of votes and comments . But at least some encouragement would do the thing . 

Thank You @wet-t-shirt for that tiny bit of encouragement i got from you . And all those who had messaged me and also read my book . 

I understand you guys want to be silent readers . Okay am fine with it . Bit it will only take 1 sec to click that vote button guys . I know my stories are somewhat shitty ?

But am tryin my best to improve . And its for you guys . 

I want your thoughts on my books whether its hate or love . I don't have any problem .
( I know i'll get hate more . *Rolls eyes and winks * )

So Thank You to those who have read my books and spending their valuable time on it . I really appreciate it . ^_^

@wooangel :)