8. " He claimed you. Simple"

So here is the next part ! 
Enjoy

" SO how do we start ? " And he grinned like a Cheshire cat . 

" I know my plan , you'll just have to go along with me . Understood ? " I nodded. 

I really hope it's as simple as it sounds . 

Glancing at my watch, I realized it's almost time for his lunch . Straightening my shirt , i waved at Noah and made my way for his door . Noah followed me to the door , smiling .

" We'll make this work Jackie , Don't worry . " He winked and i nodded at him . Turning around , i came face to chest with Wade . 
He was not looking at me , more like staring at Noah . And as always , he smiled at Wade .  Glaring at him , Wade held my wrist and pulled me out of Noah's Room . 

" I need lunch . Pancakes . " He demanded and I was shocked about the fact that , he asked for his food when he just used to eat what i gave him . Nodding to him , I pealed his hands off my wrist and made way for kitchen.
Pancakes were ready in ten minutes and i decorated it using some whipped cream . I hope he likes it . If not , I'll eat it . 
The door to his room was wide open , so upon entering i saw him standing near the window with hands in his pocket . 

" Wade ? " He turned around abruptly , and I lifted the plate to show him i brought food. 
" Sit " He said gesturing to the bed and i raised my eyebrow at him . 

" I'm no dog. " I stood there glaring at him.
Sighing he moved towards me and held my shoulders with both his hands. Turning me around he made me sit on his bed and sat down beside me .  I made an effort to stand up but as usual it was in vain as he held my wrist and pulled me down to sit on his bed . I could feel his stare on side of my face but i restrained myself from looking at him . Sighing I shoved the plate to him and sat there with my arms folded on my chest . 

" Look at me. " His calm demeanor was making me edgy  . He seems so calm. 
" What ? " I snapped and he glared at me . 
" Feed me . " He shoved the plate to me and i gaped open mouthed at him . 
" W-What .. what the fuck? " He took a piece of pancake using his fork and shoved it to my mouth . 
" Feed me . " He repeated again ,i choked on the pancake he fed me . Cursing under his breathe , he held my chin and made me drink a glass of water . 
" Am not a baby . " I snapped  . 
" Shut up . " He snapped back. Pouting , I took a piece and shoved it inside his mouth ,smearing the whipped cream around his lips which made me giggle and him to frown.  

" What ? " He said looking confused. Laughing slightly I shook my head and fed him again . My hands trembled upon his intense gaze on my face but i kept my eyes strained on his plate and fork . Suddenly he held my hand stopping me mid air and i stared at his face. He shoved the fork inside my mouth and after a moment he chuckled , pointing at my face  . 

" What ? " I asked dumbfounded . He rubbed the cream off my lips with his thumb slowly . His intense gaze on my lips had my heartbeat increasing . 

Such a cliche moment . 

And in a swift moment , he had his lips on mine leaving me stunned , eyes wide. He had his eyes closed and his lips felt soft against mine but he didn't move his lips , waiting for my response. And I shocked myself by kissing him back . I closed my eyes and my body was out of my control. I could feel him smiling against my lips as i kissed him back with same passion . My mind went blank as i kissed him and i hear the shattering of the plate as he pulled me towards him . And that brought me out of daze. 

What am I doing ?! 

As soon as everything settled in my eyes flew open . 
No , no no no . This was not supposed to happen . I pushed him off but it felt like i was pushing a wall. With all my strength I pushed him and he moved himself away from me . As i sat there staring at my hands , he held my chin and forced to face him .