9." Attack!"

I cracked up, laughing so hard and he stared at me confused .
" what's there to laugh Einstein ? " 
He scratched his head , thinking . 

" Seriously Anne ? I seriously doubt your choice in men.  "  And I saw Noah turn red out of embarrassment .
" Oh yeah Jackie .I doubt yours too . I see you falling for my brother .  "
" you did not just say that Einstein" I growled back , standing from seat .

" Did i struck a nerve there Jackie ? You do , dont you ? " He smirked, challenging me to deny him .

" No .I don't . "

" Prove it .Leave him . Go "

" Calm your tits man . She was just joking . " As always Archie to my rescue . But Noah stood there , with challenging eyes . Challenging me to say No. And I surprised myself by giving in to him .
" No . I won't .  I won't fucking leave
You get that? " 
" I surely do " He smiled, more like a vague smile before winking at me . I looked at him baffled, clearly confused  as to what his intentions were .
"I have to go now , some work to do .. It was nice meeting your guy Ann"I gave her a kiss on the cheek and stood up waving at Archer. Gathering my stuff , I moved around Anne and walked towards the door but stopped and turned around facing Noah ,who was now facing me .
" Break her heart and I'll chop Noah Junior into pieces and feed it your dog." He visibly winced at my threat and I  smiled satisfied with it .

Since I had no ride back home as I came with Archie , walking seemed to be a good idea  . It would help me clear my mind as well.

***

" Pancakes. " Startled I turned around and came face to chest with none other than Wade Adams. And that's when I realized, I was literally standing face to chest . He was standing in front of me in nothing but shorts . Cheeks flaming, I turned around trying to get out from his cage and failing miserably.  He had me pinned to the counter and his breathe hitting my neck . I was pretty much sure that I would have an heart attack anytime now .
" I want pancakes Babydoll. " he whispered and a shiver ran down my spine .what the hell ? What the fucking am I doing shivering ? Control your hormones Soph! And then cold air hit me hard as I was left alone in the kitchen again .His warmth felt so good .ugh.

Sighing I started preparing the ingredients for pancakes . I don't know why was he so obsessed with pancakes.  I am starting to dislike it , eating it everyday !
In next 20 minutes , hot pancakes were served by none other than the great Soph. 
Applying some cream on top of it with some chocolate syrup , I moved towards his room . Knocking the door , I stood there waiting .
" It's me Wade . " The door flung open and I was met with stormy silver eyes .
" I didn't know you changed your name to wade . " Sarcasm .
" Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit . Wadey boy ." I said as I entered the room and moved towards his bed . I could feel his gaze on my body , so I decided to do one thing that came upon my mind on that instant . I swayed my hips to the side , slowing keeping the tray containing pancakes and moved towards the window .  Small groan was heard as I giggled to myself . Followed by a moan , startled I turned around to see him munching on the pancakes . And my cheeks reddened in embarrassment.  What was I thinking?
" You make fucking delicious pancakes love. " My eyes widened followed by his . Avoiding the slip , I smiled back. " Well Thank you sir. "  Chuckling , he continued to eat . I turned to leave and I stopped in my tracks by what he said next
" You should sway your hips more often. This time pancakes saved you . Next time it would not be the pancakes . " My eyes widened on his remark and I felt weak in knees as I made my way out of the room . I stood  outside the room leaning onto the near by wall , breathing hard.Why was he so open with his feelings now ? This is a new form of Wade Adams am seeing now.

This guy would be the death of me one day  .

***

I was moving around the kitchen looking for something to eat when i heard Noah yelling my name and suddenly he entered the kitchen with a sly grin. Raising an eyebrow at him , i slowly walked towards him with a quizzical look.
"Why are you giving me that look, Einstein?" I looked at him cautiously and he grinned.
"I have my next plan ready."My eyebrows shot up and I stared at him.
"Enlighten me" I said as I turned around and made my way towards the refrigerator. He came up behind me and said in a whisper..
"I am going to ask you out on dinner tonight in front of him and I want to see how he will react because ...you know Soph ..even though he is an eye candy .. he has zero..experience with girls and handling crushes.. so am gonna use that as our target" He grinned making me smile shaking my head at him.
"You have to admit Sophiee.. I am a fucking genius" he laughed out making me laugh. Suddenly Noah quickly glanced at something behind me and I knew it was someone who was standing there looking at us. And Noah being Noah , he gave a small smile and tucked my hair behind my ear and I played along with him by looking down at giving a small smile.

"So what do you say? Dinner with me tonight? I'll take you out ..We can have some ....funn" He winked and I laughed at it . "Sure Noahh ..I'll be ready at 8 then" ..And soon someone coughed out loud and I turned around to look at Wade who seems to be glaring at Noah.

"Oh Hi Wade. What happened?" I asked him smiling and he turned back murmuring a nothing and left the kitchen. Turning back , i gave a hifive to Noah and opened the refrigerator to have my orange juice. Soon Noah left the kitchen and i made my way towards my room to watch some movies . As soon as i entered my room, I noticed wade sitting on my bed staring at a photo frame of Archer and mine, It was one of my favorites ..he was giving me a piggy back ride and both of us were grinning at the camera.
"Hey Wade?" He glanced at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.
"You're not getting ready for your date?" He asked as he stared at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

Men.

"I have time, Why are you here Wade?" I asked him as I moved around my room to place my Orange juice glass.
"I wanted to learn how to make a pancake. Can ..you ..um..teach me today?" I stared at him and chuckled . "You don't want me to go on that date?" I asked him and he cleared his throat looking anywhere but me. Soon his breathing changed and looked at me with that familiar rage and i prepared myself for his anger. After placing the frame he tried to storm pass me but I grabbed his arm , stopping him. We stared at each other and I smiled "Be ready by 8 then , I'll meet at the kitchen." Nodding, he walked past me and descended the stairs. Sheesh , Sophie dont get yourself attached too much.

"Told you so. Am fucking genius."

"Yeah yeah , Einstein " Rolling my eyes, I went inside my room.

******

Soon i changed into my shorts and tank top and made my way towards the kitchen and i came to a halt as i saw all the ingredients lined up on the counter and Wade standing there staring at the floor.
"Wow, you already took out the ingredients . That's nice. He looked up at me with a poker face and i chuckled.
"Bella did it and she went home" This early? Sighing I nodded and pulled my hair into a messy bun and i noticed him looking at me with that same expression..more like dazed.

"So let's get started!" I clapped my hands together and i started mixing the batter and explaining him the process, he looked at me the whole time and it nerved me.
"Are you even listening Wade? Its really an easy recipe " I stared at him as i tried to move the falling hair from my face. He looked at that movement and chuckled.

"What?" I exclaimed and he touched my hair taking the batter off my hair and spreading it on my cheek. I squealed swatting his hand away and he laughed out.

"Oh huh , you did not just do thaaat" I put my hand inside the batter and smeared it on his face and he stared at me surprised and with a baffled expression. Suddenly his hands shot out grabbing me and rubbed his cheek on my other cheek making me squeal and laugh. Pushing him away i grabbed the flour container and his face paled.
"Attack!! " I screamed and i threw flour at him laughing .
"YOU! You are going to regret this Blondie" He took the water bottle and splashed water onto me making me squeal and he grabbed my arms , tugging me closer and rubbing all the flour onto my body as i screamed and laughed.
Suddenly he pressed me to the counter as he nipped at my ear playfully as i bit my lip. He grabbed my waist as he hoisted me up onto the counter and stood between my legs. Staring at him,i did something that i thought i would never do to him again.

***************************************************

So here you go ! New Update!And am back!!