Surprise Upset part 2, A Servant's True Face

Start from the beginning

" ! Amazing! To think all that raw power had been standing in front of me, teasing me the whole time. I knew she was strong when she taught the patronus charm, but still! (Jamil pauses for a bit before turning to Azul again.) What of the headmaster? You know his secrets too?"

"Of course. I know all the secrets he doesn't want people to find out."

"Hahaha...! Perfect... This is perfect!! I can still win! You really are my genie in a lamp, Azul!" Jamil said giddily.

"Do you wish to hear of the Headmaster's secrets?" Azul asked.

JAMIL: Of course. If I can exploit the Headmaster's weaknesses, then... I can finally be free...! I can chase Kalim out of the school and become Prefect myself!

JADE: I have heard enough.

JAMIL: !?

And right behind Jamil was Hazel, Grim and the twins.

Hazel: (Folding her arms) Your act was really good, I admit that. But one thing set me off; your familial loyalty. Last I checked, I don't know any family who's completely loyal to servitude. There's always the one nail that sticks out.

GRIM: So, you finally showed your real face! How dare you make a fool of us!?

JAMIL: Wha—How much did you hear...!?

JADE: We heard everything. The conversation you had with Azul ever since you left the Lounge...They were being recorded and broadcast live all over the school using Azul's smartphone.

JAMIL: What?

JADE: Presently, there are over 5000 people tuning in to Azul's MajiCame live broadcast.

JADE: Apparently, "Evil Scheme Unfolding in a Certain Magic Academy" trended quite a bit. The Vice Prefect's stage debut! Of course, every single dorm resident was watching from the lounge as well.

(footsteps)

And lo and behold, there was the Scarabia students, all with upset, shocked or heartbroken faces.

SCARABIA STUDENT A: Vice Prefect... Please tell us it's not true...

SCARABIA STUDENT B: You've... You've been deceiving us and the Prefect all this time...!?

GRIM: He's a wolf in sheep's clothing, yanno! A big liar!

JAMIL: Th-that's... It's not... I...

Hazel: There is no need to feign innocence. The fact that Azul can't move because of your magic is proof enough. Jamil-san...You brainwashed Kalim-san using your unique magic to cause confusion within your dorm! You are the real mastermind!

JAMIL: ......! I didn't plan for things to escalate, but you leave me no choice...Azul, this is an order! Throw them all out this instant!

AZUL: Yes, as you wish, Master.

JADE: ...! Azul! You mustn't! Please return to your senses.

JAMIL: That won't do you any good!

AZUL: Yes, I am Master Jamil's loyal servant...–As if that will ever happen.

JAMIL: What!?

AZUL: Jamil-san, I am afraid that karma will have its due. You underestimated me and simply thought of me as a greedy magician, did you not? Now, no one will believe the Vice Prefect when he says he's doing this for the students' good. Serves you right.