Tyrant's Musing

After the tarts were finally finished, Ace and Deuce decided to stay over at Mortishackle again, mainly because of the collar issue. Trey and Cater thanked Hazel and Grim for letting the two stay over.

"Just don't take advantage of her you two~" Cater teased.

Ace/Deuce: HEY!!!

-

[LOCATION: Heartslabyul Dorm – Lounge]

When Trey and Cater got to the lounge, they were ambushed by three other students with upset looks on their faces.

" Trey-senpai, Cater-senpai! I'm so glad you're finally back...!" One of them said.

" Did something happen?" Trey asked.

" According to Rule #256 by the Queen of Hearts, "One should not drink lemonade with honey when it's past 8 in the evening." " One student replied.

" Some students disobeyed the rule and the Dorm Head put collars on all of them..." Another of the dorm members sighed.

CATER/TREY: ..........

" I don't want to live this kind of life anymore! He keeps enforcing unreasonable rules... I want to transfer to another dorm...! Like Mortishackle! At least Prefect Potter doesn't give stupid rules!" Another dorm member cried as the others agreed.

"It's going to be okay. I'll go talk with the Prefect. You guys go back to your room." Trey informed his underclassmen

"Then, I'll go make some tea to help calm our queen down." Cater said as he was heading for the kitchen.

"Sorry about this, Cater. Oh yeah, can you make some herb tea instead of red tea? If I remember correctly, Rule #153 states that herb tea is the only one allowed at night..." Trey reminded his fellow senior

"You got it." Cater replied.

Trey went over to Riddle with the herb tea and found him in front of the mirror looking at something...? Is that some kind of tattoo on his left pectoral?

"I don't get it. It's not a tattoo or anything, so I'm not breaking the rule of non-card or rose related markings. What does this mean?" Riddle asked himself not knowing that Trey was there until he looked up.

"Sorry. Thought you would like some herb tea to calm down." Trey said handing the red-head the cup.

Riddle was silent for a few seconds as he took the cup. Then he spoke.

"Trey. The day after the Unbirthday party, I would like to request an audience with Prefect Potter." Taking Trey by surprise.

"Why is that?"

"...It's something I feel you don't need to know, but I need to ask her something." Riddle said, making it clear he wouldn't say anymore.

------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short, but I've been busy.

Hope you like it!

Plz comment!