•Chapter 17: Glimpse of Past•

Chapter 17:
Glimpse of Past
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After that date, idk but i guess it's called a date.

Anyways after that day, i started to have this dream that feels so real as if it happened for real, but at the same time it looks so unreal that it looks like a illusion.

It was a dream that i couldn't recall, if you have a dream you should immediately write it up as soon as you wake up, because for a second you'll forget what were you dreaming about.

But if i try to recall, all i know is theres a boy and a little girl that dream...
For now that's all i know, i know it's just a stupid dream but i want to know i want to recall it, i get a very familiar vibe from it, it was like a special memory but then it all turned to pieces for fragments and no longer know it its real or not...

Anyways, a new semester is starting...

It's like, i almost forgot school existed, in just a short break lol.

(A/N: LOL I FORGOT THAT THEY WERE STILL GOING IN SCHOOL LMAO.)

I took a shower and wore my uniform, i sighed deeply ugh going to school and second semester uh I don't feel so motivated.

I was too early to go to school, not that I'm excited...

I went the a Café, this care where i made a cow to take care a dumbass idiot.
I sat down on the table, where i last sat and talked with 'Selena'...
Its been five months since their breakup, and for me everything is justo so fast, time flies...

While i was sitting here i suddenly remembered what 'Selena' said to me before she left...

"Hanabi.. also a favor... feelings can change.. if ever you fall for him please love him more than i do, if my feelings fades away please dont let him hurt himself..."

Well he's not the suicidal moron type for love, so it was really easy to comfort that dumbass but it had to include alcohol.
For some reason just remembering her words, i suddenly started realize something, or its just nothing.

Anyways after finishing my iced coffee i went to school, i was just in time to go to class it wasn't early nor late.

Oh my gord! This is uh how do i say this.... boring. I want to eat, or sleep. When will class end? I wondered.

I was heading to the cafeteria to buy some foods, but then my phone started to ring.

It didn't took long before I answered it, I didn't need to look who was the caller since i knew it would be Hanzo.

"Hey woman! Go to the garden right now!"

I smiled when he said that and suddenly remember the first time he called me.
Hold on a minute, why the heck am i smiling? And why do i keep looking back at some memories, what the heck am i a grandma? Looking back at her good old days? Oh my gord!

.

.

.

.

I was in the garden.

Didn't took long enough, my eyes found him sitting at the table where we talked about some stuff...