•Chapter 3: A Couple!•

Chapter 3
A Couple!
"Babe..."

"Babe..."

"Babe.. wake up.."

Adhdbsh!

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO?!" I said angrily.

"Nothing.. i just bitted your neck since you wont wake up."

Tsk bullcrap!

"GET OUT!"

Annyoing! He can wake me up in a normal way, oh wait hes not even normal HAHAHAH!
Tssss... after i took a shower i putted concealer on that bite mark. What the heck is he a vampire? Tsss...

Then i went out of my room and i saw him waiting for me, tsss im still pissed because of him being a pervert. Tsk.

As usual he drove me to school, and i noticed a car is following us. So we really need to act huh?

...

As we went down if the car we acted all sweet what soever. We hold hands while walking to campus weird theres Electricity when i touched his hand.
Then a girl went near us, she's the one that i sw yesterday.

She slapped hanzo and cried. Omo! Whats the meaning of this?

"I cant believe you cheated on me!" She said in a upset tone.

"Selena let me explain" he said.

And he let go of my hand, he was about to run after her then he held my hand again.
Then we walked to the cafeteria, then i asked him.

"Why didnt you run after her?"

Then he flicked my forehead.

"Idiot, your dad is keeping an eye on us..." he said.

"But you love her don't you?" I asked.

"I do, if she also loves me she would understand. Now lets go in the classroom." He said.

When it comes to love he'squite serious to talking, then we went in our classroom and everyone looked at us. Including him...

Then Hanzo held my hand tightly and we sat together, It's just when he looked at me and Hanzo i saw sadness? In his eyes? No... maybe im just thinking too much.
.

.

.

.

Gosh! This is frustrating! What the heck is his huh? Since when did my classmates became a reporter huh? Uhhh! Cant they F.... off?
Annoying stupid Hanzo! First he could just disagree about the engagement now look at this mess! Acting?! Really?!RRrrr!

Its break time me and hanzo went to the cafeteria, he already ordered the food.

Areh? One drink with two straws? One cake? Jeez greedy.

"Ya—"

I didnt get to continue what iwas about to say because he stuffed my mouth with his cake and the fork that he used.
Rrrrr! There he goes again! Stuffing my mouth!

"Yash whshy areshh yu fiiding mi?"

(Yah! Why are you feeding me?)

"Dont talk! Drink this."

I drank from the mango shake then he took the extra straw and putted it on my drink! Omo! His face is too close... just close... then while drinking our eyes met, i must say he has a nice color of eyes. W-wait what?! Then i stopped drinking and said im going to the powder room... argh! Just argh! What the heck am i saying.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hanzo's POV

"I-Ill just go to the powder room..."

She said and left, What wrong with her? Wait im gonna flashback, Our eyes met. I must say she has looks but when she talks rant and nag she should shut up. Then she looked away and asked to go to the powder room.

Did she felt awkward? Then i looked at the table. Dammit! No wonder.
Then. I texted her that ill just meet her after school.

I went to the rooftop, then i saw someone there i was about to leave but then he grabbed my wrist and his eyes are looking at me deadly.
What's his problem?

"Why her?" He said.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hanabi's POV

After i went to the powder room, i saw her...
Selena. I went out but she didnt went in the powder room i was about to go back to the cafeteria then she held both of my hands and looked me in the eye.

"C-Can we talk Miss Hanabi?" She said gently.

"S-Sure.." i said nervously.

Whats going on? What am i gonna do? I didnt steal her boyfriend and i wouldnt... tsss.. what would happen to me? T.T

Then she talked to me..

"How long have you been a couple?"

????!!!!! WHAAAAT

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: few updates i have school, thank you for understanding and helping.
You could also help me write the next chapter or share ideas. Thanks.

I lovee it wheeen you call meee señooooritaaa🎶🎶🎵🎵
Sorry if 3rd chapter like this im sleepy..