•Chapter 7: Trails of Love•

Chapter 7:
Trails of Love

" A DATE?!, WHAT? WHY?" Hanabi asked.

"Coz your old man said so."

Its true, her otto-san called me coz he said we need to develop more feelings and make you relationship deeper whatever old man.

Then i looked at her again, aren't you gonna dress up? I stared at her.

"No, Let's go this clothes are fine anyways." She shrugged off.

"What's okay about that? Just go and change or you want me to change you?" I said with a teasing voice and let out a playful smile. She hissed at me and changed her clothes to something more appropriate.

....

So...

What do couples go on a date?

"U don't know what to do right?" Hanabi said.

I messed up my hair and thinking of where to go and what to do...

"Hanzo-kun the mall will be just fine." She said, so i drove to the mall and i noticed a black car js follow us since then.

Whatever...

The first thing we decided was to go to the cinema and watch a movie, I bought our tickets and took the popcorn and we both went in.

We found our seats and sat down and waited fir the movie to start, while waiting there was one familiar face that entered the cinema...

"Hanzo-Kuun! Hana-Chan!" No other than Kagura.

"A-Ah you're here too?"

I looked at a person that has an eye for her, even in the dark i can see his eyes laid at her...

They both took a seat behind our seats. The movie started and for some reason Hanabi and I are holding hands...

She didn't seem to mind...

Whatever, might as well enjoy the movie right?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hanabi's POV

While watching the movie, i realized that me and Hanzo are holding hands... just thinking about it makes me smile, weird right?

.

.

.

I felt something heavy on my shoulder, it was Hanzo he completely fell asleep. When the devil is asleep he seems like a very obedient person and did i mention was charmed by him?
How could i not?! He looks cute right now...

I didn't focused on the movie anymore, i just couldn't take my eyes off this sleeping devil...

Heck what?! I realized something, so i decided to focus more on the movie.. but his hair kinda tickles my neck.... should i wake him up? Aish, just let him be...

.

.

.

.

.

The movie ended and he's still asleep but before the lights opened he was already awake.