•Chapter 4: Let's Clear this•

Chapter 4:
Let's Clear this

We're at a Café, Ordering foods she said she wanted to ask me something. Jeez for some reason she makes me nervous, maybe its because she's the girlfriend of my enemy and what am i supposed to do? Waaa! Im going nutz! Then i took the glass of water to relief myself.

"How long have you been a couple?" She said.

That question made me spit the water im drinking.

"A.. S-sorry.."

Should i tell her that im trying ti get along with her boyfriend? Because there's spies that are reporting to my dad? Ohoho what to dooo? Im gonna lose it.

"How long have you been a couple?" She repeated.

Uhh ohh... how do i say this uhm... she is the girlfriend im just a set up fiance so uhm.. what am i gonna say?

"Uhm.. actually.. i don't like him..but wait please listen... we're in a tight situation.. we're a victim of arranged marriage.." i said slyly

Then she wasn't  shocked, instead she has a clam expression. And she smiled at me.

"Thansk for being Honest, i just got carried by my emotions and i did things to hurt Hanzo."then she smiled bitterly.

"I think i also know why you act so sweet, its a must right?"

I just nodded.

"Please do me a favor, take care of him.. im leavjng him to you.." she said as she tried to hold her tears.

Why would she leave him? To me? What?! This misunderstanding better be cleared soon!

"Your wondering why? Cause i also may be soon a victim of forced marriage."

So that's why..
She would like to leave her beloved one to someone she can trust, but at the same time i feel bad fir that perverted moron.
That's just a very tragic love story isn't?
Just like mine too.. tragic...

Not everyday you can say someone will always love you,maybe one they they'll disappear witht he feelings too..
Aish what the heck am i saying?

"Hanabi.. also a favor... feelings can change.. if ever you fall for him please love him more than i do, if my feelings fades away please dont let him hurt himself..."

Okay i want to raise my brow, this Selena girl is just uhhh she thinks about the future too much! How can she say that her feelings for him will fade? How can she say i'll fall in love with that Moron? Ha! We promised to each other that won't happen even if i die.

"One last request.. please don't tell him about the forced marriage.. just please keep it a secret.."

I just nodded, i mean i understand why she doesnt want to say it, there's some chances if he knows he'll stop her and sooner or later she might give in and find it hard to leave i guess...

After those talk we left the cafe, and then i just went to the park to get some fresh air. This whole drama is making me frustrated. I mean how am i gonna follow what she said? I mean like what she requests are soo impossible to do and to happened.
I sat on a bench under the tree, i was thinking and daydreaming. The wind blew my hair..

And my ribbon fell down, the wind messed up my hair but i didnt care. Things are so relaxing right now... then i dont know how.. or what happened..

I looked at the swing and saw Hanzo with his tucked out uniform and his messy hair. Suddenly when the wind blew that moment seemed magical...

What?! Did i just said Magical?!

Argh! What the hell is happening?! Am i loosing my mind now?!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Why her?"

...

"What do you want?" I asked.

The fvck is his problem?

"Stay.. away from her.." he said.

I dont even know what the heck is he talking about. I mean who is her referring to?! Heck im only with a fee girls. Aside he has a girlfriend right?! And isnt he Hanabi's Sister's Boyfriend?
The fvck? If hes saying something about kagura the heck its not me!

"The Heck i dont know what your talking about!" I said arrogantly.

Then he charged me and grabbed my collar, his guts! Is still the same as ever annoying as hell!

"Stay away from Hanabi.." that's what he said.

Huh? Hanabi? And so? Whats their connection hmmm?

"Oh what if i dont?" I said.

"Ill kill you then." He said.

Is that supposed to be a threat?
Ooo im so scared, note the sarcasm tss..

"Whats the fucking big deal huh?" I asked.

"None of your business" he said.

None of my business huh? And yet hes threatens me awhile ago! Of course its my business now! He just fucking .. ugh never mind.

"Stay away from Hanabi? Why? Isnt she your sister in law? Unless..."

That is Unless.. he likes her right?
But what about the sister?
Wait... soo... that rumor was true eh?

This Asshole cousin of mine got into the family business. So he and Kagura must be engaged...
And he liks Hanabi? Does he? Or theres a deeper connection to this?

"Yeah so what? I love her so stay away." He said.

Okay the fuck? Who the hell does he think to say stay away?!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Someones POV

Damn that bastard!

Everything i want.. he will always get it..

No.. i dont want things to happen again..

Ani... i wont let him.. this time ill make sure that i'll win.. no matter what..

I might be living in the past but i have my reasons.. i wont ever let go.