•Chapter 12: Love Drunk•

Chapter 12:
Love Drunk

⚠️Warning ⚠️
LOOOL NOTHING.....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They were about to go here, but then i already thought of a plan!

.

.

.

They're already here...... and those two girls are looking at me like i did something! Oh please i did not do anything illegal! But anyways.. i need to act! Yes! The plan I thought of is an act!

"He was drowing... so i had to—" before i could finish my drama i was cut off by her sister or friend.

"How could someone drown here?" She said in a sassy tone.

LOOOOL, Ha! You thought you could caught me in my act?! But tho her statement made sense, but you know what make sense?

Nah i wont tell you what make sense.

"You see my brother is sick but our uncle made him go with them and he has a bad eyesight, our uncle made him remove his glasses upon entering to the male's hot spring." I said in a worried tone.

Him being drunk makes this escape easy. I mean his face is really red. And it can pass as an excuse right.

But anyways let's continue acting!

"But please don't tell this to anyone, if someone knew about this our uncle might lock him up!" I said.

Staying up late, watching dramas, reading stories and manga really pays off!

This silent one is looking at me like she's questioning whatever i said...

"Our uncle.... if he knew this happened it would ruin his business image! So please...."

I said and fake cried, well just combining the plot from the stories I've read pays off, i should become a actress in the future! LOOOL.

"Uhh sure..." they said.

I putted his arm around my shoulder and tried i carry him which was not an easy job!

.

.

.

We finally reached the room! Goddamn he's heavy af!

And i must say that acting of mine impressed me also, who knew that they bought it! Anyways, Right now we're still in out soaking wet bathrobes.
I was about to head to the bathroom, to shower and change clothes, but then Hanzo pulled me onto the bed!

Yes i dropped him off the bed even if our bathrobes r soaking wet, i mean he's too heavy and i just want to rest okay? I mean i could sleep at the sofa.

But anyways, he pulled me so now im on top of him... Well uhm this is awkward, even if he's drunk...

"H-Hanzo L-let me go..." why the heck am k stuttering?

He didn't let go.

But instead, he almost pulled  the tie that holds my robe together but luckily he didn't pulled it... but then i was surprised on what happened next coz I did not expect it ya know?
I tried to set free from his grip and get this ridiculous night over, but before i could be free i was already switched down, now he's on top.
My hair is down and then he pulled the tie of my robe.... well fvck!