•Chapter 14: Jealous•

Chapter 14:
Jealous

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We got back home, my place to be exact...

"Uh... when are you leaving?" I asked politely.

"Do you want me to leave so badly?" He said while glaring at me.

What?

What the hell is his problem? He's mad about what? I don't get him... i mean he's not a girl so he wouldn't be having that time of the month. But why the hell is he moody today?!

Damn! I can't stand it!

"Let's Talk!"

"Tsk..."

Argh! He is just sooo frustrating! He keeps on doing those cold arrogant stuff! If he has a damned problem with me at least let's talk about it!

But hell no! He keeps on ignoring me and making it really hard to make my patience long.

"You know what? Im gonna sleep! If you leave or not i don't care. Tch."

Heck like i care if he sleeps on the sofa and doesn't leave, thats his problem! Gettin all mad and cold for whatever reason that he didn't give clue about.

.

.

.

.

After i took a shower, i changed into my pajamas and went out of my room to check if he's still in the living room.

And when i arrived in the living room, he was sleeping... but he's sitting with his arms crossed. Im surprised he could sleep in that position, i mean isn't uncomfortable?

And why the fuck do i care? Tsk tsk....

When i said why the fu— do i care, i meant it! I mean why am i bringing an extra comforter to him? I mean he could sleep and deal with the cold right? I bet the cold doesn't bother him at all! Since he's way too cold today! But you know what? Damn, im covering him with the comforter!

The hell! I messed up my hair due to frustration, and then i squatted down in front of him to see his sleeping face...

He looks so peaceful...

While im being frustrated about him...

You make me go against myself.. you know that? I just really don't get you.

You could just sleep like that and still look handsome, how unfair...

Hold on a minute....

Did i just— praised him? I should be saying crap about him! Like how he pisses the hell put of me, how he's just unpredictable!

Forget it! I don't understand why do i care, why do i have to understand him? Tsk....

I stood up and i was about to leave him there until he grabbed my wrist and now im sitting on his lap, i felt his arms around my waist and i can feel his breath on my neck....

W-Wait.. W-Whaaaa——??

"H-Hanzo..."

"Im ..."

"What?"

"Im..."

"You're what?"