7.)Feelings

I wanna do
Whatever you wanna do
If you want it too
Girl, we could cross that line
Know we've been friends
And love only knows broken ends
Yeah, that's what you said
But girl, let me change your mind

Mmh-mmh-mmh-mmh-mmh
Mmh-mmh-mmh-mmh-mmh-mmh
Mmh-mmh-mmh-mmh
'Cause feelings are hard to find

~Lauv

The delusional bubbles of love and friendship are very complicated. One easily slips off from one bubble to another without considering the repercussions. Slipping and falling for one another is easy but the real job is confession which brings out tea, shade, facts and what not.

"Are you in your senses miss?" Alex rasped with his unusual grating voice through the phone.

"So you don't love me right?" Hazel queried from the other side as slight burbling can be heard in the background.

"Where are you? And who's there with you?" Alex enquired.

"First answer me dork, do you love me or no?" She twittered in her curiosity.

Too bummed out to say a word, he kept silent.

"Okay, you know what just forget it," she interrupted his thoughts with her chirruping as she burst into a series of giggles and chuckles.

"Are you-" his words of concern were cut off mid sentence with her boisterous ones. "Meet me at the Bottoms Up in 10" , she coaxed. Before he could say anything the phone hung up.

Alex sighed heavily as he realized he has fallen deep into the abyss considering the fact that confessions make him woozy. His fate was now at a gamble and secret feelings at stake.

Meanwhile Hazel laughed hysterically as her broad, complacent, admiring imbecility breathed from her nose and lips. While Michael sat there with an unamused and peeved pout of complaint.

"Why don't you trust me Hazel? I can bet he's in love with you." He said as he was at the end of his tether.

"Michael, sweetie he's my best friend for two years now. Don't you think it's a long enough time for me to analyze him like an adroit?" Hazel simpered while sipping on her double choco macchiato.

"Whatever you say your highness but I still stand strong on my opinion. Alex Holland is in love with you." He sneered at her with his scrunched eyebrows that made him look even cuter than he already was.

The couple nattered on for a little longer when Alex showed up with his deadpanned face just in front of them.

"I don't love you please make that clear miss Hazel Carter." He sounded stiff and stern.

"I know that." She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly.

"What! What was the text about then?" He said trying to evade.

"It was Michael who sent that. Well my lovely boyfriend here believes that you love me. As of me, I think this is as ridiculous an idea as it could be." She tattled on as Alex stood there stumped by her words of truth that fell upon his ears like tormenting trail of trauma.

Alex averted his gaze to avoid the awkwardness from growing. Meanwhile Michael sat back in his seat scrutinizing the transitioning emotions on the now uncomfortable boy's face.

"Anyways I called you here because I need both of you to help me with the upcoming Tristate Championship." She chirruped out of the uneasiness surrounding the trio.

"You're already a champ babe what do you need help with?" Michael nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck being the tease that he is while Hazel chuckled at his gesture. By this time Alex sat himself comfortably watching the couple putting on the public display of affection with a doleful smile.