Piano player

Okay. So basically, Roman's bipolar. Suggested Logince

Roman hummed excitedly, playing the keyboard at top-notch volume. His fingers messed up sometimes, but he didn't mind. He was great at this! He knew he was. Or, well, thought he was.

He heard the door slam open behind him. It was distant to him, though. As if it were happening elsewhere. He continued his energetic playing, letting laughter bubble out as he messed up slightly.

He felt a slight shaking and he turned curiously. He smiled at the other student who seemed to be...unhappy? Why?

'Hello there, what is it that you have come to ask from a noble prince?" He asked, turning his chair to face the stranger.

"I would like to inform you that you are not a prince and are not playing the keyboard seriously. If you are to rent a piano room, at least take it seriously"

But Roman wasn't listening, he was focusing on a moth flying around the switched on the light globe nearby. He saw a hand click in front of him, and he tried to refocus on the neck-tie guy.

"Why can you not focus? Why do you look so, as they say, giddy?" 

Roman shrugged and smiled cheerily, swinging his legs childishly. 

"Sometimes I just feel like it! I'm gonna be late to go home too if I keep talkin' with ya! Bye!" He said rapidly and skipping out the door. 

Timeskip and Focus Switch brought to you by my kinda unhealthy sleep schedule! Seven/six hours isn't that bad, right? That's...average...I think?

Logan eyed the boy from yesterday curiously. His personality seemed to have changed completely, which surprised him. Instead of being distracted and smiling, he was slouched in his seat and was staring intently at his cup. Perhaps the boy sitting next to him and chatting loudly was him. But he remembered the strange mismatched eyes from the piano player, and although the other also had mismatched eyes, they were different colours from the other.

The green-wearing twin cackled again and made a joke, which produced a small smile from the other.

"Hey, Logan, stop ogling at boys and eat your lunch!" Virgil mumbled through mouthfuls of food. Patton chided him with, "Manners!"

Logan rolled his eyes and chewed on his sandwich thoughtfully. He would not be so foolish and assume something was wrong with the boy, but he would observe. 

{DICONTINUED}