Two Halves (An alternate version of The Split)

Head cannon that the white hair from Remus is caused by the split and Roman has like, a full head of white but it's dyed? ALso the King is an b-hole in this one. Roman must've been more effected I guess, since he got a lot more jobs it seems than Remus. Also like, all the side live together, but just have seperate schedules. Set when Thomas is like, 13-

TW: Sort of painful, Unsympathetic! King.

The King growled and pushed aside Morality. He got onto his horse and whipped it. "Romulus, please listen, it will split you apart!" Patton called, running after him.

"I do what I please, Morality! I am the King!" Romulus scoffed, setting off to the cove. He trotted against the shore and drew his sword at the inky, shapeless figure.

"Corrupter! I shall slay you with my mighty sword!" The King shouted, ignoring the steady drumming at the back of his head. The corrupter's sharp white teeth curved into a smile as it shot like a rocket at the King. He dodged. Or so he thought. A splatter of the gooey creature slashed onto his hand. He shrieked. 

The pain was horrible. It felt like he was being torn into two. Patton arrived just in time to see the King give a final shudder before two small boys dropped from his form. One had darkish brown hair with a white streak of hair at the front. The other had completely white hair. They opened their eyes in unison. The first child had one brown and one red eye. The other had a green eye and the other eye was brown.Patton scooped the two up quickly before quickly sinking out before the strange blob could get him. 

Logan was trying to explain why internet slang was illogical to Remy, when Patton popped up. "Why are there..children..here?" Deceit asked, too shocked to lie.

"The King-fighting Corrupter- got split!" Patton explained quickly setting the two eight year old (s) on the sofa. The red child spotted a crayon, he offered it to his 'twin'. His twin grinned and drew a gory scene onto a piece of paper nearby. 

They seemed to be polar opposites yet they seemed to get on well. Roman drew a castle as carefully as he could with the crayons. 

Later they told them their names. Roman and Remus. The Creativity Twins. Two sides of one coin. Two halves of one side.

NGh. That was bad! I only got like seven hours of sleep last night- see ya! Thank you for your support everybody!