Who I Am

PREQUEL TO LAST ONE-SHOT!

I'm listening to Roman's playlist for the first time, 

'Broadway here I come'

Excuse what the fluffy understanding cat kitten- ROMAN MY bAbY

EDIT: 'Hallelujah' excuse me this sounds kind of depressing but uplifting-

A/N: I swear I'll write fluff soon! 

TW: suicide, overdose, bottling up feelings.

He cracked the eggs. The egg plopped into the pan and sizzled. The toaster popped the toast out and Roman jigged around, buttering the toast before putting it on his brother's plate. He slid the cooked egg into his brother's plate dramatically, although there was nobody to watch.

"REMUS! GET YOUR ROYAL TOOSH DOWN RIGHT NOW!" He yelled into the hallway. Roman heard clanging, and a very dishevelled Remus was running down the hallway. Roman laughed as Remus grabbed the plate and started shovelling the food into his mouth.

Roman was in a better mood today, smiling and laughing with ease. The therapy really seemed to be working well. Roman was in actually clean and fresh clothes too. 

Remus quickly finished his food and prepared for school. The brothers wore matching jackets. They were the same design but had different colours. Like how Remus had a black jacket with silver accents, Roman had a white jacket with gold accents. 

The two ran out of the house, running to their school just across the road. 

The day went smoothly for Remus. But Roman didn't meet Remus after school as quickly as he should. When he did arrive, his eyes were slightly red. Remus sighed and slung his arm around his twin.

Timeskip brought to you by Roman's playlist because WHY NOT?

He looked behind him and panted. Escaping to the bathroom from them was not a good idea. He could here the banging on the bathroom stall. He didn't want to feel the pummel of fists pound upon him.

Tears streaming down his cheeks and snot running down, he looked at the pill bottle. I'm so sorry Remus he thought, and downed the whole bottle.

His blood slowed, his skin was paling and he weakly circled up on the toilet and leaned against the wall. He had one last wish upon his mind. 

I hope he's okay without me..