Swapsides AU (Part 2)

This AU would have a different plot than the actual Sanders Sides series, more Prinxiety. TW: Panic attacks- badly written

"So which one of the pair is causing Thomas' panic attack?" Logan asked, slight curiosity tinging the moral side's  voice. The two twins seemed to have never been outside their room before. Anxiety and Fear seemed to be curious about everything. Remus seemed to delight in scaring Patton with huge spiders. Roman was watching the Disney movie Frozen intently. 

"Roman. He's anxiety." Virgil responded, watching Remus crash next to Roman and start watching the movie too. Patton frowned. 

"He looks like a dark Disney prince." Patton said, looking at Roman up and down. Roman glanced anxiously behind him at the other sides, as if they would attack him.

Virgil shrugged. "What do you think we should do?"

"I suggest it's better if we embrace them." Logan stated, his eyes flicking momentarily on the twins.

Patton disagreed. "As much as it would be nice, we don't know a thing about them."

Dee popped in suddenly. "New sides?"

Patton shrieked. Logan almost fell over. Virgil got his hands automatically in a boxing position. Roman was almost scared to tears. But Remus didn't even flinch.

"Lame!" He shouted at the Intrusive Thoughts. Dee frowned at Remus. Roman was shaking. Thomas started having a panic attack. Remus did not seem very worried.  Dee was slightly concerned. Logan seemed unsure on how to react. Patton was suggesting various ways to calm him down. Roman clutched his sash tightly.

Virgil cautiously plopped himself next to Roman.

"Name five things you can see."He told Roman softly, rubbing his back. 

"T-the m-m-movie, you, the lights, the c-couch, my sash."

"Four things you can feel."

"Your-r han-nd, my feet on the g-ground, my sash, the air-conditioner.."

"Three things you can hear."

"Y-your vo-ice, the song and my breat-hing" He mumbled, and Thomas started calming slightly along with Roman.

"Two things you can smell."

"The dish soap and fear (he can basically smell fear lol)."

"One thing you can taste."

"Something lemon-y"

Thomas had calmed. Dee chuckled slightly and Remus smirked. They both were wondering what the two would be like as a couple. Who knows? Well maybe after years of friendship, they kissed under a mistletoe on Christmas Day. Maybe they became a couple. Maybe.

Person A: Do you want to do fluff or angst?

Me: YES.

Thanks to you all so much for all of your support! Thanks for keeping me motivated!