Ch.19--Back (THE END)

Narrator.

The Chou's were handled by Elkie, and of course it had been well, along with the Myoui's.

Since then, mina seldom smiled in front of anyone, if you say she smiles only twice a year, it isn't exaggerating.

She lives in the same place, and the program really makes mina think Tzuyu is here with her.

Hr parents knew what happened, but not about the speakers and tablets and program. they introduced boys and girls, but they were all rejected by Mina.

"Mom, dad, I will only marry Tzuyu. My Tzuyu. I'll wait for her, no matter how long it will take." Mina said to her parents.

slowly, Mina couldn't live without tzuyu. She treats the program like Tzuyu herself, and all the members do so too. they would hold gatherings for only the 8 of them, including a tablet, with the app Tzuyu made. tzuyu could answer their questions, and savage as usual.

Mina and the rest slowly realized something was wrong, Tzuyu maybe actually speaking to them through the app! Sometimes, there would be small voices on the other hand...but it happened for only once or twice a month. so they never really paid attention.

Mina tried to track It down, but they got nothing.

Mina still sends messages to Tzuyu through her phone. like daily selfies, or text her when she wants to talk to her during meetings or lessons.

of course, it never replied. but Mina knows tzuyu is reading them. Because Tzuyu sent a message to her when she was crying the night she left.

"You can message me,I'll read them, but I can't reply." The message said and once Mina read it, the message was deleted.

Mina's life continued like Tzuyu never left. after the 1 year of relationship ban, (I dunno what's that called but anyways) Mina decided to tell the news that actually Tzuyu and her are engaged. The Twice members supported her, ad of course her uncle, JYP also.

After the news broke out, the people didn't dislike them, instead they supported mina and hoped that Tzuyu will come back.

And soon, 2 years since that day passed. Mina missed Tzuyu more more more more more and more

2 years later:

Mina was on her way to meet the boss of a new company which just opened up for a week. But its sales has been very very high. Mina had the thought of inviting the company to join the Myoui Empire, along with the Myoui's companies and the Chou's.

Mina knocked on the door.

"Come in." The voice sounded familiar, but Mina shrugged it off. After all, she had heard thousands of voices during these 2 years of being an idol, a CEO and a student that just graduated for a year.

She opened the door and fell into the arms of....

a girl??!!!

Mina was about to struggle out but she recognized the scent on the girl's body. her tears were about to fell but she held back, making sure it is the persons she've been waiting for

she looked up, afraid that it isn't her. but the girl stopped her and pushed her back to her.

"don't move." The husky voice said.

Mina knew it was her...it's really her...

She cried out loud and held Tzuyu tight.

"i...I missed you so much...: Mina cried.

"I missed you too..." Tzuyu replied, kissing her.

the two parted after some time.

"Minari, how have you been? God you're so thin now!" Tzuyu frowned and pulled mina into her arms again.

"Tzuyu, I'm an idol." Mina said.

"mhm...you're still too thin." Tzuyu said between kisses.

"Tzuyu...can you call me babe again?" Mina asked, blushing really hard.

"of course, babe." Tzuyu whispered and smiled.

The two caught up with each other for some time and it was already night when they realized.

"Did you open this company just to make me come?" Mina asked curiously.

"Yeah, I knew you would invite me to join the Myoui's empire." Tzuyu said and pecked Mina's forehead.

"I'll bring you home."

Tzuyu offered, but mina shook her head.

"...Mina...Are you still angry...I'm sorry...but you're still going marry me right? You're still my future wife right?" Tzuyu said, sulking and holding back tears

"Don't leave me again...I don't wanna leave you I came back and you don't want me anymore..." Tzuyu burst into tears, feeling wronged. and hugged Mina tightly from behind.

"pabo, of course I'm still your fiancee. who said I don't want you?" Mina comforted, thinking that Tzuyu is too cute to handle.

"But you said no." Tzuyu pouted.

Mina sighed and wiped her tears. "I shook my head because you don't have to bring me home. We're going home." Mina explained, blushing.

"REALLY?? I CAN STILL LIVE WITH YOU???!!!!" Tzuyu asked happily.

"Of course, you're my wife right?" Mina giggled.

"Thanks babeeee." Tzuyu said and showered Mina with kissed.

"I announced our relationship to onces...do you mind?" mina asked carefully on the way home.

'Of course not. I do what my wife tells me to." Tzuyu replied.

"well, you have a lot to catch up on." Mina giggled and the rock in her heart finally shattered into pieces,

"I told JYP I'll do the next comeback with you guys.I've listened to the song already. I told him I want the verse, and I've heard there will be tigers in the scene, I'm so excited." Tzuyu said happily.

"Tzuyu..."mina called before they walk into the house.

"hmmmm?"tzuyu hummed, holding her hand.

"......nothing...Just wanna say... Thank you for coming back to me..."Mina said.

tzuyu sighed and turned to Mina."I told you, I'll never leave you alone."

"I know...I love you."Mina hugged Tzuyu tightly.

"I love you too." tzuyu said.

-------------------------------------    

SO... THIS IS THE END OF THE STORYYYYYYYYYY

HOPE YA'LL ENJOYED IT!!!!!!!

STILL DON'T HAVE MUCH IDEAS SO IT MIGHT BE A BIT OF TIME TIL THE NEXT BOOK.

STAY TUNEDDDDDD

tell me which one is you fav book og mine so far!!!

1. Gamers know best--mitzu

2. One kiss-- mitzu

3. Fate--mitzu

4.A perfect match--2yeon