ch.5--held in her pain

(Listen to the video while reading this chapter:) its quite sad later. good news and bad news)

Tzuyu POV:

The three of us arrived the practice room and...

the other 6 girls were standing at the door, crossing their hands and glaring at us.

"tzuyu...' Mina walked u to Tzuyu and whispered in her ear. "What have you been up to?Why am I in trouble?"

Tzuyu's ears went red and stuttered."I...I just went to the lockers...I asked if the men you called know what you like.  Since umm...I wanted to ummm give you a present for taking care of me???" tzuyu regretted and questioned herself a million times mentally after saying that.

"really?Then why am I in trouble? Why did Jihyo had to take care of me?" She asked, tickling Tzuyu's ears.

"Because I didn't want you to come after me and find out what I was planning." tzuyu started to get the hang of it and relaxed.

"hmm..Tzuyu, did anyone ever tell you you'r really good at lying?" Mina snickered.

'no...arg!"Tzuyu suddenly knelt down on the floor, hugging her head.

"ARG!!!!!'she shouted out of pain.

"TZUYU!!!"Mina shouted and knelt down beside Tzuyu, who was hurting."TZuyu!It's okay, I'm here, Tzuyu, calm down."

"ARGGG!!!"Tzuyu shouted.

Mina hugged Tzuyu and tried calming her down.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! JIHYO CALL MY DOCTOR YOU HAVE THE NUMBER, HAEYOUNG RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND CALL THE SCHOOL DOC FIRST> THE OTHERS QUICKLY TAKE OUT THE BLANKETS WE STORED IN CASE AND PUT UP A BED!NOW!" Mina ordered, almost crying.

Mina felt her heart ache when she saw Tzuyu crying and in pain.

"tzuyu, shhh...I'm here...don't worry...It's okay...tzuyu, I'm here...I'm here..."Mina said.

Tzuyu cried pain and hugged mina tightly. Mina's heart skipped and bit but she had no time to think about that. she had to save tzuyu.

Tzuyu wanted to let out her pain, her arm reached out, and went to Mina's arm. Tzuyu left a light scratch on Mina's arm and turned her arm to hit the hard dancing floor instead. "tzuyu, its me, its mina...tzuyu! I'm here..." mina continued while enduring the pain, trying to stop Tzuyu from hurting her arm.

Just the right time, the school nurse and doctor arrived and the nurse shot a sedative into tzuyu's arm. "ARH!Tzuyu screamed and fell into Mina's arms, laying peacefully. There were tear marks on her face. Mina caressed the younger's face softly.

"Mina, you can put Tzuyu on the bed."JIhyo told her.

Mina picked up Tzuyu and laid her on the blankets.

"My goodness! Mina...your arm!" Sana gasped.

"Why didn't you hold her arms, Mina this isn't you. the Mina I know would fight back and hold Tzuyu and stop her from moving." Nayeon said.

"i...I can't do that to Tzuyu." mina sighed.

"oohhh is our Minari in love??" sana teased.

"I think so." Mina answered, gazing at the peacefully sleeping latter.

The others looked at each other and smiled. No one has ever had this effect on Mina...and they were happy Mina finally opened her heart to someone.

Jihyo treated mina's wound. It was not deepen fact just a light scratch , but it left a big red mark. fortunately, Tzuyu didn't let out all her strength. "Mina..."

"I know, What do I do?I really love this girl now..."

"mina..."

"She could've let out all her pain but she didn't, all I got was a scratch." Mina said.

Mina held Tzuyu's hand, her fingernails were bleeding. "this pabo, why did you have to hurt yourself...you could just scratch me..." Mina muttered and wiped the blood of Tzuyu's hand.

The doctor came and took a look at Tzuyu.

"Uncle JYP, is she okay? You're a doctor right? Is there a way to stop her from these pain?"Mina asked.

"Woah, Mina, from the day you were born you never spoke this much to me at once. Don't worry, she'll be fine. It's normal, It'll happen a few times before she retrieve her memory. every time she goes through this, insert this." Jyp handed her a case. Mina opened it and there were 5 needles.

"Insert these and she would be back to normal. Remember not to use it more than twice a month." JYP reminds and left.

<TIME SKIP>

"...where am I?" Tzuyu said sheepishly. she say up and looked around. The door opened. Mina widened her eyes and put down the bowl. "Tzuyu, are you okay?Anywhere in pain?Lemme see." Mina blabbered and checked every part of Tzuyu's body.

"I'm fine minari." Tzuyu chuckled.

"wait...are you hurt?" It was Tzuyu's turn. "did I hurt you?Oh I'm so sorry Minari are you okay?"Tzuyu panicked, near to tears. She examined Mina's arm.

"it's just a scratch Tzu, I'm fine. here, eat this." Mina handed Tzuyu the bowl of noodles.

Tzuyu happily took it and took and slurped up every single noodle.

"Is it good?" mina asked, uncertain.

"of course it is!Minari cooked it for me!"Tzuyu showed her dimples.

"Thank you Tzuyu." Mina said after a moment of silence.

"What for?" tzuyu asked. She stared into mina's eyes.

"just...everything." mina smiled.

Tzuyu shook her head. "I'm the one who should thank you. Thank you for saving me, treating me, giving me a place to live, helping me getting into school, introducing me new friends, letting me join Twice, and more and more.so Minari, don't every say sorry or thank you to me. I don't deserve them." Tzuyu said.

"tzuyu, do you want to go home to your old family and friends?"Mina asked uncertainly.

"Why would I think that?"tzuyu asked, puzzled.

"becasue..."

"look, I have new best friends, and everyone in the house, and you. Why would I miss my 'friends and family'? They didn't even bothered to find me, if they don't miss me, I won't."Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"Tzuyu..."

"Minari, it's enough. you are your friends are all I need okay?! Don't ask me this again, and if you want me to leave, you can just tell me you know." tzuyu mumbled.

"no no no Tzuyu It's not that.  would never want you to leave." Mina stammered, blushing hard.

"You're blushing." Tzuyu heartlessly pointed out.

"yah!You're mean." mina pouted.

"hehehe sorry." Tzuyu giggled.

"Go to sleep now, it's gonna be a long day tomorrow. We have to go to the recording room." Mina said and turned off the lights.

"Goodnight." Minari whispered.

Tzuyu heard it and pretended she didn't, and said to herself. "Sweet dreams Minari."

--------------------------------------

*BEE BOO BEE BOO (Ambulance sound)

your author-him has died from the sweetness of mitzu...(hehe jk)

vote and comment!!!

follow my instagram for spoilers!!!! posted according to my emotions!

(that means if I feel happy I will, you guys can try dropping random comments and see if I I'll post a spoiler for you! leave your instagram account along if you want me to tag you when I REALLY WORKS)

acc: shiba_7321