-48- (bonus chapter)

Start from the beginning

Taehyung on the other hand groaned to himself, thinking it was his mom or dad as he lazily got up from his bed with his hair messed up. "What do you wa-" The brunette started but shut himself up once he saw who and what was in front of the door.

Jungkook was on one knee with a bunny in his right hand that was holding a ring while the other hand held the message that Taehyung couldn't read before, but now he could and once he read it his heart stopped.

"Will you marry me baby."

Taehyung barely even reacted which freaked Jungkook out at first, but he freaked out even more when the younger broke down and fell to his knees with tears drooling from his eyes.

"T-tae? I'm sorry I should've waited longer I-" The raven haired shut himself up once a pair of arms wrapped around his body, causing tears to well up in his eyes too as he longingly stared at the brunette who's face was flushed.

"Of course I will Kook."

Jungkook's concerned look was replaced with a wide smile, wrapping his own arms around the younger who was still crying.

"I-It's just.." Taehyung started causing the older to release from the hug and look his baby in the eyes. The brunette didn't finish his sentace, reaching into one of the boxes that was placed by his door as well. 

Jungkook widened his eyes once he saw the younger pull out a small box, opening it to reveal two matching rings. "I was g-going to propose too.."

The raven haired pouted, pulling the brunette in for another hug while the latter held the small box in his hand.

"But you know what baby?"

Taehyung lifted his head up to see Jungkook taking the youngers hand in his and placing the ring on his finger. The older then took the two rings out of the brunette's box, taking the two stuffed animals as well and sliding the rings onto their small paws.

"Now Mr. Lion and Mr. Bunny have rings too."

Taehyung giggled to himself while staring at the rings that were on the animals paws, wiping his tears away. His frown now replaced with a large smile as he stared down at the ring that was on his finger in awe.

"Look, I carved the letters J and T into the rings. You have J and I have T." Jungkook softly told as he lifted up the ring on his finger and placed it right next to the youngers to compare them. Taehyung giggled again as he examined the detailed rings.

"How much did this cost?" The younger suddenly asked with worry in his voice, really hoping the older didn't spend so much. Jungkook only shrugged with a smile on his face. "Doesn't matter." He replied, picking the brunette up and off the ground and carrying him to the bed.

"K-kook s-stop." Taehyung said in between giggles when Jungkook began kissing all over the youngers face, softly placing him down onto the bed. The raven haired ignored his now fiances words as he continued kissing his face, eventually blowing raspberries into his neck.

The younger kept laughing until he shut the older up with a small peck to his lips. Jungkook smiled to himself, leaning down to kiss the younger back. The older eventually began deepening the kiss, letting his hands slowly massage the youngers thighs which caused a low moan to escape from Taehyung's mouth.

Jungkook quickly pulled back once he heard the younger gasp a little, not wanting to take things too far if Taehyung didn't want to.

"Do you want to stop?" The older sweetly asked. The brunette thought about it for a second, realizing he probably wasn't ready for such things yet.

"I'm not ready yet.." Taehyung shyly whispered, looking down at his shirt which made the raven haired softly smile."Okay baby."

Jungkook leaned over the bed and grabbed the two stuffed animals that were on the edge of the furnitare, taking his bunny in his arms and handing the lion to Taehyung. "Let's cuddle then."

The two giggled to themselves while pulling the sheets over their bodies, cuddling up to each other with the stuffed animals in their arms. Jungkook scooted a little closer so that both of their noses were touching.

"Mr. Lion loves you." The younger mumbled with a big smile on his face. The raven haired pecked the youngers lips before making his bunny quickly kiss the lion.

"Mr. Bunny loves you even more."

ok now its the end

i already have a new book idea in mind so stay tuned ;))))))))))))))))))