68

Weeks pass. Jungkook gets used to the stress from all his classes and Jimin starts working at the coffee shop. Since college sports are very competitive, Jungkook starts working out with San and Seonghwa.

Kook and Seonghwa actually end up getting along really well. Seonghwa directly apologizes to him for the skateboarding incident and flirting with Jimin and Kook forgives him.

They hang out at Seonghwa's apartment every once and awhile. They usually smoke weed, but sometimes they drink a little bit too. Since their apartment buildings aren't that far away from each other, Kook just walks back to the apartment instead of asking for a ride.

Seonghwa hands a blunt to Kook. "I'm so ready for lacrosse season. I hope you're as good as you say you are."

Jungkook takes a hit and chuckles. "I wouldn't get a sholarship if I was bad."

"How many offers did you get?"

"Like... 3. I'm not sure. One of them was to Duke."

"Oh, damn." He stands up and walks over to his desk, pulling something out. He takes a hit from it and holds it out to Jungkook. "Do you like nic?"

Jungkook shrugs. "I hit my friend's juul a few times but that's it."

"Wanna hit?"

Jungkook grabs the vape. "How much is this?"

"50 nic."

"Damn. You like it strong."

Seonghwa shrugs. "I don't like taking a lot of hits."

Jungkook takes a hit. "Oh, that's actually really nice. Where'd you get this?"

"I bought it at a gas station when I turned 18 but they changed the legal age to 21. I could probably find someone who could buy one for you if you want one."

Jungkook thinks for a second. Jimin would totally beat his ass, but at least it's not excessive drinking, right?

"Sure."

-