So far (Not) So Good

Kellin POV

When I woke up I had hazel hair in my face. And that hair smelled like vanilla.

When I woke up I felt a warm body under my hands.

When I woke up I was cuddling Vic Fuentes.

Who was dead asleep.

His brown hair was messy and his eyes were pierced close. His mouth was slightly open as little breathes of air came in and out of his pink lips.

It was 6:43, 17 minutes before we needed to wake up. And here I was,staring at Vic like a total creep while he sleep.

He was cute,amazingly cute.

And I sound oh amazingly gay.

I brushed the thought out my head and got out of Vic's bed,starching my arms and legs and going to Vic's bathroom.

When I got back in the room it was 6:58 and Vic was still a sleep.

I got my shoes on and fixed my hair again and then sat on the bed, rubbing soft circles on his arm and caressing his hair.

"Vic... wake up." I whispered and then mentally slapped myself.

"Its ok,don't get your head warped about it,I do it all the time." I heard a soft lady's voice and turned around to see Vic's mum,Vivian at the door.

I laughed and smiled at her.

"How was your night?" She asked,sitting on the bed next to me.

"It was great,thank you very much."

"Thank you darling,you are such a good boy." She smiled, she sounded grateful and how could I tell her her son is something I should thank her for?

"Thank you so much."

"Anytime,if you need to stay over again today you are more then welcome."

"Thank you Vivian." I smiled and she hugged me. She placed her finger behind of Vic's ear and softly stroked it as Vic slowly opened his eyes,rubbing them in the cutest way possible.

Fuck Kellin.

He smiled at me and his mum and waved,laughing a bit.

"You remember you are going to visit Aboelita today?"

"How could I forget?" He smiled widely and starched his skinny arms. Getting out of bed and to the bathroom.

He came back wearing a green sweater and a black skinny jeans. His brown hair was covered in a green beanie.

"Lets go get breakfast." He signed over and smiled.

"Race you." I signed and picked up my bag,running to the kitchen with Vic at my heels.

I made it to the kitchen first and set next to Vic's brother,Mike.

Vic laughed and set in front of us. We made small talk during breakfast and then Vivian drove us to school.

"Babe!!" I herd Leyla screaming as she ran to my direction.

She was wearing one of this wired looking round hat that girls wear. She had knee-high black socks with black shorts a black crop top and a jeans vest.

She was a babe.

But nothing more then a babe.

Vic turned red as he sew Leyla kissing me straight on the lips,probably having the events of last night come back to mind.

As we broke the kiss he signed "I'm off to my locker." And ran away.

"He's acting wired..." Leyla said.

"What can you do?" I said and placed my hand around her shoulder.

"I tried calling your home last night, your mum said she's worrying about you."

"Well I don't give a fuck." I said as I started walking to Music.

"But Kells..."

"Not a single fuck." I shouted back as I entered Mr. Way class.

"What's with the face princess?" He asked as I sat on the pink beanie bag.

"My parents are dicks." I said,looking at his black as night hair.

"Parents can be dicks sometimes. Yesterday my baby girl asked for a lollipop and I sayed no cause it was 10pm... I felt like a dick."

I laughed a bit at Mr Way story as the class started to fill.

Vic sat on the far left of the room.

I sat on the right.

We haven't talked all day and I had no where to sleep.

When I got out of school Vic walked straight to his bus to the train station,not bothering to say goodbye.

Mike was eating a chocolate bar.

Leyla was flirting with some guy from the football team.

And I felt empty.
Vic made me feel empty.

~~~~~~~~~

Wondering why the 3rd and 4th episode have like 30 views and all the others 50+

But thank you anyway loves

Hope you're having a good time
Also
Happy New Years baby's!