Jaime Is A Nice Guy

Kellin POV

"Do you guys read that book for English?" Tay asked. We were sitting in a circle today so Vic would be able to keep up with us.

There were me,Vic,Justin,Tay,Jaime,Austin and Alan.

Vic nodded and start writing,he held up his notebook with "Oh yeah! It wad beautiful!" Written on it.

"There was a book?! Austin and Justin asked together,confused. Which sent everyone to a fit of giggles.

"What was it about?" I asked and Jaime shortly answered.

"Its about a guy,who give little notes with poetry in this girl lockers. And she keep saving it in a book. And that's the book,all the poetry with little notes and everything."

"You guys are such girls..." Justin whined at Tay and Jaime and Vic held up his notebook in protest.

"Hey! I liked it too! Its sweet..."

Jaime sighed and smiled at Vic.

"Aren't you a cutie! I " I looked at Jaime.

Is he really flirting with him?! I mean he can but... fuck Jaime don't do that.

Vic just smiled and blushed a bit and that was cute as hell and then we all went to class.

When the day was over we decided to go hang out at the park and play soccer.

"Can I join?" Vic asked with his nice notebook as the guy picked teams.

"Sure,You're on my team dude." Justin said and got some funny looks from the guys. But he didn't care.

So there we was. Austin Oliver Jack Alex and Tay on my team. Alan Jaime Tony Mike Vic and Justin on the other team.

Tay signed for game on and we start playing.

Lets just say,Vic was a big surprise.

He was quick and fast and had this great technique like he played for years.

Be scored 3,Alan scored one and our team scored none.

"Oh my god Vic you're really good." Jaime says,putting his arm around him.

He laughed and looked at Jaime,trying to find a way to speak.

"Oh right, write on my hand." Jaime smiled at him and gave him his hand and a pen.

They were laughing together and smiling and having a nice time and I couldn't help but stare.

I don't way but,it kinda bugged me when he did it,he was all over him!

"Hey Kells,You ok?" said Leyla, her British accent filling my ears oh so softly.

She sat next to me,her night black hair laying on her boney shoulders.

She had baby blue eyes and if you wouldn't know you'll think we're siblings.

"Yep... I'm fine."

"Don't be low cause you lost the game." She smiled,ruffling my hair.

"Am not!" I protested,smiling at the beautiful girl. She laughed,putting her hand on my knee.

"We should hang out sometime." She smiled shyly.

"We should." I smiled at her.

"Call me." She said,getting up and going back to Tay.

"Do you have something with Leyla?" Vic signed at me. He was swatting a bit,his long brown hair sticking a bit to his face and a beautiful huge crocked teeth smile wad plastered all over his face.

"Maybe I don't know." I signed back and sat next to me,his boney knees sticking out of his ripped jeans.

"Jaime is really nice isn't he?" He singed and smiled at me,playing with the fabric of his jeans.

"He is a nice guy." I signed back,agreeing.

"He asked me out tonight,we should go double." He signed,looking at the grass.

I didn't know he was gay! Not that I care,I mean Jaime is gay,Jack and Alex are bi but... I didn't know that.

"We really should." I signed and smiled at Vic. Putting some of the hair who stuck to his face and placing him behind his ear. He blushed a bit and put his hand on my knee.

It felt nicer then Leyla's but... I didn't want to think about it for too long.

I shouldn't.

Leyla is pretty.
I'm going to date Leyla...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading!
make sure to vote and comment!
Next chapter in 100 views