I Want You In The Most Unromantic Way...

Kellin has the prettiest eyes.

I can go years talking about Kellin's eyes.

Jaime doesn't have eyes as pretty as Kellin's.

But Jaime has a nice smile and cute dimples. And when he showed up at my house mama ran upstairs excited,signing:"There's a cute guy with flowers downstairs are we keeping him?" And I laughed and signed:"we are going on a date."

So then she smiled and fixed my red flannel and the V of my black T shirt.

"You are such a beautiful boy,I love you so much." Mama signed,her eyes tearing up a bit and I hugged her before signing. "Mama are you Ok?"

"I'm just so proud of you darling." She said,her pale hand on my tan cheek and her beautiful smile lighting her beautiful teary green eyes.

She start pushing me downstairs,where I met Jaime. He looked amazing. His spiky hair was just on point. He was wearing a Drop Dead tank top and a jeans jacket,followed by a nice pair of jeans and a pair of Converse. He was holding a bouquet of cream roses and was seating next to Papa and Mike.

"Umm... This is for you." He smiled shyly and hand me the flowers. I blushed and hand them over to Mama.

"Lets go,Kellin and Leyla are waiting for us." He said,looking me straight in the eyes.

I smiled and held his hand as we went together to meet Kellin and Leyla at the Pizza and Arcade downtown.

The night went well,Jaime and I played Ski Ball together. We ate pizza,we played air hockey and it was kind of sweet.

Like the way he hugged me from behind while we played Ski Ball. Or the way he tried learning sign language while me and Kellin talked.

Kellin and Leyla were cute together,I think he's really into her,I get the feeling Kellin doesn't like Jaime all that much. And write a mantel note to no double date with him and Leyla.

At the end of the night Jaime walked me to my door. It was freezing cold and he covered me with his jeans jacket.

"Jaime you're gonna freeze your ass off without the jacket."

"Well at least you wont freeze." He smiled and took a step closer to me.

"Don't worry. I'll never let you freeze without me." And with that his eyes fell on my lips,and mine fell on his.

He had those big pink lips,who look so soft. And with that I felt them crashing on mines. Spreading warm through my veins and into my stomach and it just felt so nice,so warm...

It was an innocent kiss,and I loved every minute of it.

"Meet you tomorrow beautiful." He said, putting his hand in my pocket and going back to his car.

As I went inside I leaned against the closed door of my room.

I checked my pocket and found what Jaime left:

"Can you feel my heart beating?
Cause I can hear yours.
I long crave to hear the sound
Of your sweet voice
But all of that and more
Darling let me say
I want you in the most unromantic way...
M.S.O,she writes poems
I hope you like it ;)
Jaime..."