Chapter 6: HOOMAN Part 2

(Ok let's start with this art I did, I am SO proud of it!)

(I'll add that other little guy into the story at a later time, but for now, enjoy part two! Love you all! <3)

Kat was getting used to being a human. They could (somewhat) walk without falling, and they could speak English a lot smoother now. So Steven decided that Kat was ready to go out into town again.

"What?! Why?" 

Steven was dialing Connie's number to see if she wanted to join.

"Because! I want people to see you! And you need to make some more friends!"

"Mrowww" But I'm an indoor cat...

"Nu uh! No arguing! I'm taking you out if you like it or not! Oh Hey Connie!" Steven walked away to talk to Connie on the phone as you sat down on the couch all grumpy like.

                                      ______________________________________________

You quickly put on a large hoodie Greg gave you to cover up your ears, and you tucked your tail under your cloths. Not the most comfortable but you wanna at least say hi to someone before they see your cat features. It was fine when you were ENTIRELY feline, but now, you're, you get it.

Soon, Connie and Greg were at the door.

"You called Greg too?"

"Yeah! It's a family and friends day!"

"What about the gems?"

"I think they're busy looking for that artifact thingy, and how to convert you back. Just in case."

"Makes sense." You take a deep breath and sigh, this was going to be your first time in town as a human.

"Awe Kat, why are you covering up your body? Are you afraid of people judging you?" Connie pets your head, you're slightly taller than her so she needs to go on her tip toes to do so.

"As a matter of fact, I am."

"Did you forget we're in Beach City? So many weird things happen here that it's normal! I'm sure the citizens wouldn't bat an eye if they saw someone with cat ears!"

"Oh but Connie, you don't know that, there's that one guy, with the blog? I don't like him and we'd most likely run into him."

"Ronaldo? Ah don't worry! You can put your hood up around him! But for everyone else can you at least try to take your hood down for a bit?"

"Ok Steven, so, where are we going first?"

"FISHSTEW PIZZA!"

"Ok ok, fish pizza sounds nice."

                                       _______________________________________________

(I wold write them in the restaurant but the longer I thought about it. The more I realized that I had no ides what they'd say in there, I also don't know Kiki's character too well so I'm just skipping this bit. But yea, you get some questions, you eat pizza, you leave. Yay! Wasn't that a great section?)