Chapter 3: Serious Steven is not so Serious

Some art I did! I hope you enjoy! <3 Love you all!

"Pay attention Steven, this is going to be your first serious mission. You need to be ready."

Kat was chilling on Garnet's head while watching Steven warp upside down.

Steven, you're an idiot. 

"Steven! Be careful! You could get-"

The Gems finished warping and Steven landed in some of the strawberries that grew on this once horrible battlefield.

 Steven is now covered in butterflies. Kat would've stayed home but they tagged along to watch over Steven and also thank the Gems for all the things.

"Unbelievable, this was once a battlefield, now it's wild strawberries as far as the eye can see!"

Pearl was twirling in joy.

"Oh, that's what I love about the earth ! Maybe this will be a light mission after all." 

Garnet stopped, having Pearl walk right into her. "Oof!"

*Time skip because I'm not rewriting this entire episode*

"We need to stay on the glowing panels." Hoo boy- this is the rough part-

"Right! Serious Steven!... Go!" Steven hops from panel to panel before reaching the other side successfully. The room shook, causing Steven to fall on an unlit tile. Everything glowed red. The tiles began to fall into a fiery abyss. Steven hung by his fingers.

"STEVEN!" Garnet yelled and started jumping to save Steven, you're hanging onto her hair for DEAR LIFE.

Steven falls and is quickly saved by Garnet. Grabbing him by the foot.

"Woo-hoo! That was- *quickly changes tone* Uhh... seriously dangerous. Thank you Garnet."

                                                                    His hair catches on fire.

You somehow make it into the next room without dying. Steven looks uneasy.

"We can take a break if you're not feeling well, Steven."
"Huh? Oh, no. I'm okay! Let's keep going! *flexes*"

"Alright, but be careful, you might trigger a trap with that gun-show."

"Right, I'll put these babies away, and use my minds."

 He starts inspecting the wall

"Maybe there's a clue hidden in these ancient drawings. It looks like, there's lots of triangles hidden somewhere in this room."

Steven triggers yet another trap. You're still shaken by the last one.

"Mrrrrrooooww" You glare at Steven, trying to tell him to be less stupid.

"Sorry Kat! I know now that that was a dumb idea!"

"RUN!" The trap tears away some of Steven's shirt and ukulele.

"Oh no!" Steven starts tuning his ukulele and Garnet blocks the spikes with her gauntlets.

"Steven! Now is probably not the best time for that."

"MMMMRRRRROOOOOOOWWWWW" You are TOO CLOSE TO THOSE SPIKES FOR COMFORT 

"Oh, u-uhh, r-right." Steven runs to the other side of the chamber.

Garnet somersaults to Steven, you're starting to regret your life choices.

"Now that was a close one."

"Y- Yeah." Steven stuttered as they walk into the next room. "That was a pretty... close... one."

The room is filled with swinging axes.

Oh fuck my life.

"Get ready Steven. This is gonna be intense."

"I'm ready!" Steven proceeds to fall over and begin to sleep and have his flashback moment. All you're worried about is if you can cling onto Garnet any tighter.

"Ok Kat, let's get you down from there." Garnet manages to pull you out of her hair. It surprisingly takes her some effort to do so.

"You're a brave one, aren't you?"

No, I'm a pussy.

She scoops Steven and you into her arms and get ready to jump.

"Hold on." 

Why me?

                                                   ___________________________________

"Woah, we made it?" Finally, you're awake.

"I carried you while you took a nap."  

"N-Nap?" Steven runs after Garnet 
I could use one right now.

                                                      ________________________________

(Ok so I'm going to stop here because I'm basically writing the entire episode and I'm too lazy to do the rest because it's basically the same. But yeah, Kat clings to Garnet and stays alive.)
(Also I'm going to occasionally skip episodes that I don't see as important so please don't mind the time skips)

Now, how are you going to interact with Lion?Are you going to:
Be Nice
OR
Assert Dominance