Chapter 5: HOOMAN?!

(This is a spin-off episode that goes on during in place of the arcade episode, I wanna make Steven, Lion, Connie, Kat, and the Gems bond more so that's why I'm making this.)

(Here's a doodle that goes with the story, hope you like!)

(I hope you enjoy! Love you all! <3)

"Thank you for letting me come along Pearl! It's an honor!" Connie was looking all around the crystal hallway as she, Steven, and the other Gems look for a gem relic. 

"Oh it's no problem Connie! We figured that since you're Steven's friend and this shouldn't be too dangerous of a mission, you could come along!" Pearl was glaring at Kat again, who was on Steven's shoulder. Something about that cat seemed off, but Pearl couldn't put her finger on it.

Soon the group approached a set of doors, leading to many different rooms.

"Ok we'll split here. Connie, you go with Steven." Garnet directed the other gems to the other rooms.

"If you find anything, don't touch it, call for us first."

"Right!" Steven and Connie say in unison as you three enter the room.

There wasn't anything in the room except a pedestal in the center of the room. Floating over the pedestal was a small orb with two triangles on top. It glowed a soft blue light and it entrances you.

"KAT NO!" You jump on the pedestal and start batting at the orb. Connie runs out of the room.

"GUYS! SOMETHING IS GLOWING IN THIS ROOM! I THINK WE NEED HELP!" The gems quickly rush out of their rooms and before they could come in, a blinding light came out of the door and filled the room.

"STEVEN!"

                                 _________________________________________________

Your head was sore, your entire body was actually. Something about that orb put you in a trance and made you touch it. And now Steven was probably hurt, Great job Kat, you really did it with this one.

You tried to get up but something felt, off. Your legs felt weird. You look down to not see fury paws, but hands.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" You topple backwards.

"Who was that?" It was Steven.

"oh god oh god" 

"Who are you-" Steven's eyes looked all over your body, you seemed mostly human, but your ears and tail were still cat like, and your marking stayed as well but became different skin tones.

"Guys... I think Kat isn't a cat anymore..."

"What are you talking about, Steven," the Gems looked at you in awe.