"What's wrong? Isn't it normal for couples to do it—"

You didn't even want to listen to the rest of Gon's statement as you headed inside the room hastily, closing the door behind you after.  

With a sigh escaping from your lips, "How come he's so casual while talking such things like that… " you mumbled under your breath in an incredulous tone. 

You looked around the room you're in.  The empty candy wrappers, snacks scraps and dirty laundry all scattered around the carpeted floor were the first thing you see. 

A sudden groaning was heard, making you dart your gaze towards a huge bed. There, you see Killua shifting his body to the other side. 

You figured that Killua was sleeping. He could have noticed you in an instant at the time you stepped in, but he's there, snoring. 

Leisurely making your way towards the silverette's bed, you placed one (favorite beverage) on his nightstand. You couldn't even get to see his sleeping face since he got his blanket draped over his head.  

"You must be very tired… Didn't I tell you to go home early last night?" you whisper with a frown forming your lips, "Ah right," you suddenly thought of something. 

You sat on the side of Killua's bed, placing your backpack on your lap and began searching for something when you realized it wasn't there, "Huh? I swear I put it inside here… oh, right," a sigh escaped your lips upon realization. 

♡♡♡

Meanwhile, Souga headed to his room, he placed the laminated paper bag on his desk when he heard something unusual. 

"That's weird, I only bought myself clothes," Souga mumbled to himself in wonder. 

Taking a look inside of the paper bag, an incredulous scoff escaped his lips upon seeing a neatly wrapped box inside it.  

"How come she forgot about this…" he sighed, "She's been blabbering all the time on how excited she is upon giving this to that dimwit," Souga then grumbled, placing the box on his desk before taking his leave. 

♡♡♡

"How can I forget that?" you whisper to yourself in frustration, gritting your teeth.

"Should I get it?— no, Killua may wake up before I return back," you muttered to yourself, pacing back and forth. 

You dropped both of your hands to the side, heaving a sigh of defeat, "I guess I'll just give you that tomorrow… or this graduation," your eyes lit up at that thought.  

Bringing your phone out to check, you have confirmed that the graduation ceremony is indeed happening this week.

"I can't believe this… it's all happening quite fast," you whisper to yourself in awe. 

"But first…" you trail off, inspecting the room in its messy state then shifted your gaze towards the silverette who's sound asleep, "Take some rest while I clean your room," you curve the corner of your lips into a sly smile, referring to Killua.

You took off your jacket before commencing your cleaning session. 

You went to pick up his dirty laundry first, "Does this guy doesn't have any baskets to put these in?" you let out a disbelief scoff.

"He's a rich-ass guy and can't afford one—" You were about to head outside and ask for a laundry basket, when you happen to see it conveniently placed beside his closet.