End of the holiday

McGonagall's POV
I spent a lot of time with Harry and Pomona. We played games, chatted, and helped him change his life. He got used to the new routine slowly. He became friends with some of the house-elves, with whom he had a lot in common. He started to open up more and even started to ask questions to other professors. Snape made us continue the detention for an entire week, but I really enjoyed spending time working with my friends.
It was one week before the end of the holiday when I started to worry. Harry had come so far, what if he went back to the start because of all the students. I had chosen to keep him in my lessons, or with Pomona if she had a safe lesson.
I had practised reading with Harry, and he already knew how to read almost everything. He had trouble with some words, but he understood most of it. He could spell, but his handwriting was terrible.
I had also started making math problems for him, which he answered with ease. I was happy because that meant he didn't need a lot of homeschooling.
I had bought plenty of toys, pens, paper and pencils. Pomona had also given him some crayons, so he drew a lot.

Harry's POV
I loved Minnie a lot. She really looked like she cared about me. Her friend Pomona too. She had introduced me to Dumbydoor, but he was a bit scary. His hair was amazing! It was soft, and a beautiful white. The black-haired man had also tried to talk to me, but I ran away every time. He seemed familiar, but I didn't know from what. Maybe he had killed my parents. Minnie had told me what happens to them. She didn't tell me the name of the wizard that killed him though. So I suspected it was mister black hair. He looked nice, but he also looked as though he could kill with one look.
Once, when he thought he was alone, which he wasn't because I was hiding under his desk, he was humming a tune, and smiling at a picture in his hand. When he left the room, he had placed the picture in the bottom drawer of his cupboard. I had found it, and it was a picture of a girl with red hair and green eyes. She also looked familiar, but I couldn't place it.
The day before the holiday ended was a special day for everyone. (I know it's not really a celebration day, but I needed it, so let's pretend it is.) They sat together and laughed. Mister black hair wasn't there though. He was sitting in his classroom. I saw him when I had slipped from the table. He looked sad. Maybe he missed the girl or boy from the photograph.
I had drawn a picture of the photograph when I was hidden again. It was very pretty, and I was very proud of it. I decided to cheer the black-haired man up, and walked over to him. He looked down and saw me. 'What do you want?' 'I made somfing fow u, mister.' I handed him the drawing. He looked at it and tears started streaming down his face. 'I sowwy. Ill make a better dwawing. Pwease dont be angwy.' 'I'm not angry, it's perfect. Thank you!' I smiled and climbed up onto his lap. He looked a bit awkward at me and patted my back. I nestled my face in his heavy black cloak and fell asleep. He held me and sat there.

Snape's POV
As soon as he fell asleep, I picked him up and held him close. He was shivering, so I transformed a green Dragon onto him. He stayed asleep. I moved to sit closer to my desk and started writing the plan for the upcoming school year. It was a boring job, so after half an hour I fell asleep too.

Minerva's POV
When I noticed Harry was gone, I cast a tracking spell and followed his tiny footprints. He moved towards the dungeons. When I got there, I saw the most adorable sight. Severus Snape, sleeping, with another sleeping child on his lap. Quickly I summons a muggle camera and took a picture. This might come in handy! Then I left again, leaving a note on his desk.

Snape's POV
When I woke up, I cast a quick Tempus char and saw that it was eight in the morning. It was a Friday, and today the student s would arrive. I saw the still sleeping form of the small boy on my lap. When I looked at my desk, I saw a note, from McGonagall.
Goodnight!
I want him brought back to me at nine am. I may or may not have taken a photo...
'Minnie'
'I hate her!'' I yelled, forgetting about the sleeping child. 'Who?' Harry asked looking up at me.
His eyes looked exactly like Lily's eyes. I knew his hair and face looked like James, but his eyes overpowered them all.
'It's nothing, but you need to get ready for breakfast!' 'Yes sir!' 'You may call me Severus. Or Sev, if that is easier!' 'Okay, Sev!'
After getting ready, we walked up to the Great Hall. Well, I walked, he was carried by me.
I made him a piece of toast with jam and filled a cup with juice. For myself, I made a cup of coffee. When I finished, Minerva came to the Great Hall.
I handed Harry to her and went back to my dungeons to prepare the final things.
When I finished my planning and organised my storage cupboard, it looked perfect. Everything was sorted in alphabetical order, and the cauldrons were all gleaming. Sadly, I knew that all my hard work would be ruined because of the students...

Minerva's POV
When I got Harry back, I sat him down on Dumbledore's chair at the table. I sat next to him and said: 'Tonight students are coming back to school. They will have no school until Monday, but on Monday there will be a busy schedule. I have lessons, so you will stay with a student or professor. I will be the professor that stays with you usually, but Pomona and Severus will also be available often. If I tell you to stay in the room next to my classroom, then you should listen. I am not doing that to punish you, but for your own safety.' 'Yes, Minnie. Can you change into a kitty again?' When I changed, Harry opened his mouth. He had seen this plenty of times, but he was amazed every time.

Third POV
Dumbledore chuckled at the sight, a cat sitting on a chair, next to a tiny boy, sitting on the largest chair you could imagine, staring at the cat. Right when he chuckled, the cat turned back into a lady, the boy was picked up and all was normal.