'Hullo Kitty'

McGonagall's POV
I cradled the tiny Harry in my arms, whispering words of comfort in his ear. He had fallen asleep in my arms when Poppy told me how he was doing. He had to stay in the hospital wing. I was determined to stay there with him. Pomona came to visit me, and persuade me to come to the Great Hall, but I refused. 'Harry needs me more!' After about two days, Harry woke up again. Poppy had told me to call her when that happened, so she could do a final check on him, and then I was allowed to bring him to my quarters. I cast my Patronus, and the cat form ran to where poppy was. She came to me and Harry and cast a spell over him. Then she happily informed me that his physical scars would fade, and his bones were mended. All that he needed was rest. Then she wished me luck with helping him come out of his shell. I thanked her for everything and rose from my chair. Harry was still in my arms, but he squirmed at the sudden movement. I assured him that he was safe, and he relaxed a bit. When we reached my chamber, I set him on the chair I had transfigured into a high kids stool earlier. He looked up at me, and I smiled. His face looked confused, so I started talking. 'As you may know, I am going to take care of you. I am going to be your aunt. You are going to live here, at Hogwarts. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is a school for people that are magic! I am magic, Lily, your mom and James, your dad is magic, and you are magic too!' Harry gaped at me, a confused look on his face. I smiled and said: 'I think it is time for a nap. And then we shall go and look at the school.' Harry looked happy with the latter, and when I tucked him in bed, he fell asleep immediately. I stayed at the other end of his bed, with my favourite book on my lap.
After about 10 min Harry started tossing and turning. 'Dont hurt me. I is sowwy!!! Pweasse don't hurt me. I will be good. Don't hurt me....' I tried to calm him, but when I came close, he kicked me in my face. When I finally got him in my arms, and he couldn't kick again. 'Harry, it's all right, you're safe. I got you. You are not with your uncle. I am with you.' I calmed him on my lap. When he woke up, he blinked at me. When he realised that he had disturbed me, he started backing away, but as I was holding him, it proved to be pretty difficult. I soothed him, and finally, after what felt like hours, he relaxed a bit. Then I carefully placed him on a fluffy red rug in his room. He managed to balance sitting, so I suspected that he could also walk a bit. My suspicions were correct. Harry got up and walked towards me. He smiled as I picked him up. He  looked like he was thinking about something, and then he surprisingly said: 'I wuv you Mimmie!' Then he said: 'Let's see Hogwats' I nodded, and transformed into a cat. Harry was amazed and ran to me. He gently pets my head and gave me a hug. 'Hullo, kitty!' I took lead, and thankfully he followed me. I stepped through the cat flap and slowly walked towards the stairs. Harry also squeezed himself through and followed me. I walked to the first stairs going down and turned back into my human form. Harry stared, bewildered, and I chuckled. 'Professor McGonagall is laughing. Look for cover!!!' I turned around to find Pomona walking from Dumbledore his office. 'Hello, Pomona! What brings you here?' 'Dumbledore asked me if I could bring Snape some mandrake leaves for his potion. Is that a child?' 'Yes, this Harry Potter.' 'Harry Potter? The boy who lived? The Chosen One? That Harry Potter?' 'Yes...' 'How in the world have you managed to make that your possession?!' 'He needed a proper guardian...' 'And that's you?' 'Yes.' And with the last word, I strode off, to the next floor. Behind me, I heard Pomona follow me, and turned around. She was red in the face and looked ready to kill. 'Minerva McGonagall come here this instant and explain!' With a grin on my face, I said: 'Catch me!'