Draco Malfoy

Third POV
After a few weeks, Harry had returned to his original colour. That didn't mean that Minerva McGonagall forgot about the incident. She still didn't trust Severus Snape to watch Harry. Even for a few minutes, she wouldn't agree on leaving Harry alone with Severus. She would rather leave the boy with a first-year student than leave him with the potions master!
Severus Snape was not sad, merely disappointed, that he wasn't allowed to spend time with Harry anymore. But, after a while, she had to leave for a day to visit the parents of a muggle-born, and the entire staff was busy. All but Snape. And leaving Harry with a student wasn't exactly smart either, because you never know what they would decide to do. So, Minerva McGonagall got over the fact that her ward has turned green, and let Severus take care of Harry too.

Snape's POV
Minerva told me she had to go meet miss Hamiltons parents. She left Harry in my care! Finally, she trusted me again! It had taken a while, but now I was sitting with Harry in my office. I didn't have any classes today, as the students I was supposed to teach were on a field trip to the Great Lake. I was sitting there, half-listening to the blabbering coming from Harry's mouth when suddenly I heard a sound in from my sitting room. "Draco, careful!" "Sorry!" "It's alright, but maybe you should practise more on your landings from the floo network!" The conversation carried itself closer to Harry and me. Then I saw a blond boy walk into my room, directly followed by a tall man with his hair slicked back. "Dragon! Lucy! To what do I owe this pleasant visit?" Both men looked at me, sitting on the floor, and then at the small child sitting next to me, apparently unbothered by the new guests. "Harry, say hi to Draco and Lucy please." "Hi to Draco and Lucy please." Harry said, not looking up. "Are you saying you forgot about Narcissa and my anniversary? We have been married for thirteen years today! You promised to watch Draco!" "Right, of course, I didn't forget! I have your present somewhere here! But you will only receive it when you pick Draco up! So bye!" "Draco, enjoy your time with Sevy okay? I will pick you up after dinner. Bye Sev!" "Bye Lucy!"

Third POV
"Great! Now I'm stuck with two of you! And I have to find a present for Lucius and Narcissa! What have I gotten myself into?" "Sevy? Who is that?" Draco asked, pointing at Harry. "This is Harry. I am also watching him during the day. How about you two play with your miniature quidditch game? I"ll be back in five minutes! And I want a nice fair game!"

Snape's POV
It wasn't five minutes. I was gone for at least half an hour. Luckily Draco knew the rules, and when I got back they were both in my office. Harry was asleep on the fluffy rug, and Draco was reading a book. It was a picture book about dragons.
I had expected that Draco being here would make it more difficult to watch Harry too. However, it was the opposite! Harry and Draco could keep each other company while I could wrap Lucius and Narcissa their gifts. It was perfect!
- Timeskip -
After another hour, I was finally finished. The present was done. Now I could take the two boys, that had finally both fallen asleep to my kitchen for lunch.
It was a quiet meal, but both of the boys were silently giggling while I was eating. "What?" "Nothing!" They both answered quickly. Almost, too quick... 

Draco's POV
- Timeskip backwards -
After I gloriously won the quidditch match, we decided to do something else. Harry knew that there was a house-elf called Simkey. "Simkey!" "Yes sirs! Is there anything you need sirs?" "Yes, we would appreciate it if you could give us a hand on pranking Severus?" "Of course! I still need to get him back, like McGonagal said I should. What do you want me to do?" "Are you good at magic? We want you to help us by....."

Harry's POV
While Sev was gone, Draco and I played a great game. It was about quidditch. I didn't know what it was, but Draco explained, and now I'm an expert. Draco won the first time, but after that, I won three times. In the last match, Draco won again. We got bored, so we decided to do something else. Draco asked me to call a house-elf, which I did. Draco and I hid rubber ducks all over Sev's room. Most of them were yellow plain ducks, but 12 of them flashed in colours when you touched them. Simkey had charmed them after Draco told him to. It was great fun! When we were finished we sat down and talked about nothing. I think I fell asleep because I don't remember what happened after that. Then Sev came back, and we had lunch.

Snape's POV
"Spill! Tell me what you did! Last time you pranked me I had yellow robes for three entire weeks!!!" I ordered Draco. He knew that secretly I was proud of him for brewing that potion, but I would rather not live my days in constant fear. "Tell me or your father will hear about this!" I threatened, knowing all too well how Lucius Malfoy would react. He would tell me I was exaggerating, and then tell Draco it was a great idea. Hopefully, Draco didn't think about what his father would do. "All right, Harry and I may or may not have hidden a few rubber ducks in your room..." Ha! He told me. Well, that prank isn't too bad.

McGonagall's POV
I was worried about leaving Harry with Severus, but it went great! When I was back at Hogwarts, Harry couldn't stop smiling. Severus told me he became good friends with Draco, who is the Malfoy heir. They could be good for each other. From what I heard about the young Malfoy from Severus, he was quite a spoiled boy. Harry could decrease that, and Draco could teach Harry about the wizarding world. This would turn out great!