Minnie

Harry's POV
Two warm hands were supporting my body from breaking. My head hurt. My head hurt a lot. I tried opening my eyes, but something was blocking my view. I felt a damp cloth on my forehead. A voice saying: 'Harry, I know you can hear me. If you can, raise your left index finger.'
I tried moving it, but it hurt badly. I felt a teardrop on my hand, and movement at the finger I was ordered to move. Again, I tried to open my eyes. This time I had more success. My right eye opened, and a blinding light is shown in my eye. An older looking woman with black patches under her eyes was facing me. She looked at me with an unfamiliar emotion. It felt nice having someone look at me that way. Her eyes looked away from me, and at another lady, I hadn't noticed before. She looked like a nurse. 'Poppy, how is he?' the older lady asked the nurse, probably called poppy. 'He has a lot of bone fractures, and a concussion. He is also dehydrated and malnourished. Rest and food will do him good. Once he is strong enough to walk, he can eat in the Great Hall with us.' Again, blackness took over.

Third POV
'Harry, please wake up, I want you to eat something.' It was a familiar face that spoke. What did Harry know her from? Yes, the nurse and the owner of the voice saved him. Or they wanted to hurt him themselves and had to fix him to make sure he lasted longer. Harry backed of, which was tricky because the older lady's hands were firm. She was holding his arms in place. 'No, you must rest, please trust me.'

McGonagall's POV
His arms were tiny. His face was pale. He hadn't eaten anything for at least a day. He needed food! He started to regain consciousness and tried to flee from my grip. I was stronger, which didn't surprise me. I decided that I needed to comfort him, so I introduced myself to him. 'Hello, my name is Minerva McGonagall. You may call me Minnie. I am a professor at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I took you from your aunt and uncle. I thought I wasn't on time. I thought you were dead. Luckily, Madam Pomfrey, the school nurse, was able to save you.' Harry blinked at me and said: 'Minnie, like the cat?' He recognised me! 'Yes, Harry! Like the cat!'

Harry's POV
The cat that brought me an apple when I hadn't eaten in a week, and I almost died. She had a collar with her name on it. I stretched my arms. I liked the cat, and so I liked the lady. But, isn't that what I thought about uncle Vernon too? I dropped my hands but was too late. The lady grabbed me. I closed my eyes and prepared for a beating, but it never came. I peeked through, with my right eye, and felt her arms wrapped around my torso. Her face buried in my neck. I was confused. What was happening? I wasn't used to being in this position. I tried to get loose, but she didn't budge. She was hugging me. But people only got a hug when they were a good boy. What had I done? Was it good? I was not sure.
When Minnie placed me back down, I clambered off the bed. I WAS ON A BED!! She was going to kill me!!! 'I sowwy... Please don't beat me... I won't do it again. Please downt huwt me.' 'What do you think you did wrong?' the lady asked me. 'I touched the furniture. I'm not allowed to touch anything unless I is cleansing.' 'Is that what one of the rules was in your old house?' I nodded. 'We will still have rules here, but not those rules.'