Chapter Three: Trophy

Your pov
    It seems we reached our destination since we weren't moving anymore. I put my clothes back on before following Zuko and the old man. "Where do you think you're going?" Zuko demanded, his arm in front of me to prevent me from moving.

"Wherever the hell you two are going. I'm bored, and it's your fault for kidnapping someone like me. Either I'm going, or your men are becoming my punching bags."

"Let's go then, uh... we don't know your name." The old man said.

"Of course not. Didn't haggle the village for more information, huh? It's (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)."

"How lovely. Let's go, (Y/n)."

     The three of us exited the boat. I was looking around at the many large boats as they spoke. Another man came up and spoke to them. "And who's this you brought along, Prince Zuko? A country bumpkin wife?" He smirked.

"You wanna swim with the fish, asshole?" I clenched my fist, ready to beat the hell out of the fire prick who insulted me.

"So she not from the country? How amusing. Someone from another fire tribe?"

"You wanna run that by again, fire whipped asslicker?" A large amount of water was over his head.

"A water bender? It seems my expectation for you, Prince Zuko, were too high."

     I put the water back and stormed up to him, just wanting to beat the shit out of his monkey face. "Now, now. Let's not be so hostile." The old man said, holding my shoulder. "Let's go get some tea." He followed monkey face and dragged me along, Zuko followed behind; also angry.

     I sat next to Zuko as I angrily drank my tea. The old man was looking at the weapons monkey face had. Eventually, he knocked the weapons over. I snickered at him.
     Zuko stood up and attempted to leave before he was stopped by the guards. "We might have to turn you in Prince Zuko, along with your country bumpkin wife."

"I'm no one's damn wife, you monkey face fire brain!" I lifted up the small table before throwing it at him.

     He kicked the table away with his flames as a guard held me back. "Get the hell off me!" I slammed the back of my head into the guard's face, making him fall backwards.

     I straddled him and started to punch him in his face over and over, his blood covering my fists. "Stupid piece of fire shit! Who the hell do you think you are!? Don't ever touch me!" I shouted, continuing to punch him.

     He was already unconscious by the time I was finished with him. I took off his helmet and kept it. "Hey." I kicked his head. "The hell is your name?" I continued to kick him in the face.

     When I wasn't getting an answer, I pointed to the nearest guard. "You!" He stiffed immediately. "What's this trash's name?"

"I-Ikibiki Kovu, ma'am."

"With a c or a k?" He stood, confused. "Answer, god damnit! You fire pricks always have weird names and spelling!"

"K!" He answered.

     I hummed and bent down to the unconscious guard. I dipped my finger in his blood and wrote his name on the helmet. I held it up by the spike and watched the blood slowly trickle down before it dried. "If you don't mind me asking, why did you take his helmet." The old man spoke.

"Trophy."

"Trophy?" He asked along with Zuko.

"Duh. What's the point in fighting someone if I don't get a trophy out of it? I got a bunch from you fire faced assholes back home. First time getting one of these those. It's usually the full faced one."

"You stole our soldiers' gear?!" Zuko shouted.

"You kidnapped me!" I shouted back.

     Both of us knew he had nothing to say to one up that one. "I don't have time for this. I need to prepare for my duel."

"I want to fight too." 

"Are you serious? Look at your hands! They're so bruised and bloody!" Zuko shouted.

"And they'll be even more drenched with your blood if you don't let me fight someone. I'm so God damn bored on your stupid ship that you forced me on. The least you can do is let me fight some stupid fire assholes."

"You're so difficult." He sighed. "Fine. Uncle, bring another uniform for (Y/n)."

"Yeah." He turned to one of the guards. "Get her one, yeah?"

     He hurriedly rushed off and got one. The soldiers came back with a singular pair of pants. "Did you forget to bring a shirt or are all of you fire men stupid?"

"I-it's tradition to only wear pants. M-men are the ones t-to duel."

"Are you insulting me?" I threatened him.

"No!" He hastily shouted.

"Get me bandages to wrap myself unless you want to be the one I fight." He nodded before leaving to get bandages.

     He came back with a few rolls of white bandages. I stared at him along with the other guards in the room. "You nasty ass perverts are just gonna stand there and watch me undress?! Get the fuck out!" The guards and the old man scurried out.

     All that was left in the room was Zuko and I. "Turn around and change, fuckass." I demanded before turning around and taking off my top.

     Once my top was off, I wrapped my chest with the bandages. I swapped my pants for the pants the guard gave me. They were slipping, slightly exposing my underwear. "Don't you asshole have rope or something around here?" I grumbled and looked around.

"Here." Zuko threw something at me.

     I caught a red sash before tying it around my waist to keep the pants up. I did some basic stances and got used to the feeling before our fights began. After minutes of stretching and practicing, our battles now started.

"So who do you want to fight, country bumpkin?" Monkey face asked.

"I wanna fight you, monkey faced fire dick."

"I already have a battle."

"Then whoever's your strongest here."

"It seems you already knocked him unconscious." He shrugged. "He woke up now."

     The soldier I beat up came up from behind monkey face, a scowl on his face. "He's your strongest?" I laughed. "Give me two more."

"Feisty one, aren't you? Are you sure you weren't born in the fire nation?"

"If you don't zip it, your fight with Prince half ass over there will be pushed back a whole decade."

"Alright, alright. You two, join him up there." He motioned for two more guards to stand next to the bruised and beaten up soldier.