"i don't think i can go," taehyung hesistantly says, softly holding jisoo's hair again to play with it.

jisoo was indeed distracted, but had the urge to ask him why.

"i'll be running some errands on wednesday, i even plan to excuse myself for that day," he politely answered, while the rest nodded.

"we can talk to ms. lee for that."

🐬

warning: skip if
you are a softie !

"taehyung!" she grunted using her low voice so none of the students, especially the librarian, would hear her

"keep your voice low," he says as he chuckled, tightening his grip on her waist to pull her closer.

"this isn't funny," jisoo hisses and tried to push his face away when he started trailing his nose down her jaw. "what if they see us-"

"seeing you getting drunk from my kisses won't kill them, jisoo," he whispered sensually on her ear, before giving it a lick.

she said nothing and shut her eyes harshly when she realized she could never really stop him, especially now that he started traveling his hands down to her hips, even with her skirt covering it.

he guidee her to rest her back at the last bookshelf where no one could see them, giving her butterfly kisses all over her face. taehyung didn't try letting go of her waist, even raising his hands upwards and sideways to touch her waist and back.

shivering, jisoo held unto his uniform, clutching her fist against it- that made taehyung laugh in between their kisses.

"baby you'll ruin my uniform," he murmured softly, giving her a long peck at the side of her lips.

"we'll get caught here," jisoo tries to stop him, reaching for his wrist to push him away when he kept stroking her waist.

"doesn't matter," he answers amusingly before claiming for her heart shaped lips once again. jisoo let out a small whimper when he slid his tongue inside her mouth, craving for more.

she weakly wrapped her arms around his neck when she felt her knees almost shaking as taehyung continued kissing her.

jisoo really did tried to answer him back- but he was too powerful. and she was too submissive. titling her head opposite of taehyung's whenever he moves for a different angle, jisoo couldn't help but to push him away to breathe for fresh air when she realized they had been kissing for how many minutes now.

"you're killing me," she says in a low tone, turning her head on the side, making taehyung laugh.

"told you i'm not a soft boy," jisoo rolled her eyes when she heard him defend himself, then he bent down to kiss her for the nth time around.

"i swear taehyung, one day you'll see me die because you're too wild-"

"more like drunk from my kisses-"

"shut up!"

🐬

"you said you'll just bring back the books you borrowed from the library," jennie creases her forehead as she started questioning jisoo who just got inside the pool area, followed by taehyung

"yeah," she nods. "i did."

jennie pursed her lips to hide her smile, saying, "took you almost half an hour? and you're with taehyung, huh?"

"jendeuk, what are you implying-"

"let me see. swollen and reddish lips, the both of you. and that red mark below your right ear.. so you guys excused going to library just to finish your make out session," jisoo quickly covered jennie's mouth, looking around and sighing in relief when she confirmed no one was looking at them.

"your mouth! and holy mother," jisoo exclaims, running her hand through her hair in frustration. "d-did you.. see us?" damn it, i told him we could get ourselves caught there!

"huh?" jennie widened her eyes, her smirk still plastered on her face. "i- oh my gosh! i was just kidding! you- oh my nirvana kim jisoo!" she gasps in disbelief, hitting jisoo's shoulder lightly.

the latter pursed her lips and shut her eyes harshly, cussing her own self. why the hell did i even confirmed that?!

"you busted yourself, kim jisoo," jennie laughs out loud, earning a confused looks from their friends and other classmates that she just ignored.

"keep your mouth shut," jisoo says in a shaky voice, turning her back away from her as she heard jennie's continuous laughters at the corner.

"tae!" jimin calls taehyung who was actually on his way to jisoo. "someone's calling you!" he raised taehyung's phone, waving it.

jisoo squinted her eyes to see who was the caller when taehyung panicked and run fast to jimin so he could answer the phone.

'taehee ♡'

... who?

🐬

tae, who's that 😠