•Introduction•

She would have nightmares often. It was always the same place. The same bodies, the same glass eye, the same rugged wasteland hued orange with the fires, the smell of ash, and decomposing corpses it never changed. It all felt too real, she didn't want to believe it but a part of her knew the world would end in 2019. April 1st, to be exact. It ironic in her opinion, like the world, had decided to end as a horrible April Fools joke.

The nightmares continued to plague the young girl, repeating the same scene over and over again. Until 2002, when it all changed.

•••••
March 24, 2019
8 days before the impending apocalypse

"Dolores kept saying the equations looked wrong. Bet she's..." Five stopped himself and shook his head before returning to his sandwich. His Dolores was gone and he had no idea where she was. He could only hope that she's somewhere safe. His calculations showed that she should've landed with him in his yard but then again, he messed up the equations. It was his fault she's missing and probably scared and alone. He had broken his promise to protect her forever. He hated himself for it. 

"Dolores?" Five quickly looked for a distraction. 

"Huh, guess I missed the funeral." 

•Lambent• {Five Hargreeves} The Umbrella Academyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें