Chapter 10

3rd PERSON POV

They dashed through the halls left and right, each neck and neck with the other. In the end, Hinata won while Kageyama came jogging up a little ways away.

"Ha I win, Bokeyama.," Hinata cheered. Kageyama scoffed at his friend, but he was smiling with him.

"Don't get used to it. Next time, you're going to eat my dust.," he challenged. They walked into the gym laughing amongst themselves. They hadn't realized one by one, pairs of eyes were starting to watch them. They were just enjoying the fact that they had each other again. As the duo kept chatting, Hinata had noticed the sudden silence that started to fill the room. He started growing anxious as the attention was being directed at him. Kageyama noticed Hinata eyeing the others cautiously and spoke up.

"You don't have to back right away, you know. I could tell the coaches if you just want to do a one on one with me.," he said to his friend. Hinata shook his head.

"No, I have to do this. I'll be fine, I just don't like the sudden attention is all.," he replied. Kageyama nodded, as he led towards space a little ways away from everyone else to ease the smaller one's nerves. As Kageyama did his best to shield Hinata from the onslaught of eyes, the latter couldn't shake the feeling something was going to happen.

"H-Hinata?!" As a shout erupted from the room, all eyes began searching where the sound emanated from. Soon, everyone saw Coach Ukai standing in the doorway of the gym, eyes wide as his mouth was agape in shock. Knowing that he'd have to explain, Hinata walks up to the coach as bravely as he could. When they were face to face, Hinata conjured whatever courage he had.

"I-I'm back! I'm back for good!" He exclaimed. Silence fell upon the room as everyone stared in stunned silence.

"I-If you'll have me, I'd like to fly for Karasuno again." He added in a meek voice. As he stood there awkwardly, Hinata did his best to try and hide his fear from prying eyes. Feeling a hand grasp his shoulder, he looks up to see Tsukkishima standing by him.

"It's about time, Shrimp." He said with a soft smile. As a grin finds its way upon the ginger's face, everyone began to flutter around him in utter disarray. In a simultaneous outburst, voices began to flutter as sounds of happiness and unbridled joy began to seep from the gym once again. This sin't the end of the story. Instead, the story is just beginning.

I'm back, I'm back, oh how it feels to be back!!! As you can see, we're restarting this story with a smile! It's super short, I know, but many of you have read and liked this story and I just had to answer you! Anyways, thanks for waiting and I'm glad you like Haikyu: A Truth Untold!